MOHD SARIMI BIN CHE TENGAH
Address : No.787, Jln Samudera Utara 9, Tmn Samudera, 68100, Batu Cave, Sel. Mobile No : 017-*******
Email : email@example.com
Age : 37 years Date of Birth : 30 August 1981
Nationality : Malaysia Gender : Male
Marital status : Married IC No : 810***-**-****
Permanent : Malaysia
Availability : Immediately
Expected Salary : (Negotiable)
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Have more than 13 years working experiences as a Document Controller / Vendor Data / Final Documentation Coordinator in project management and document controlling in petrochemical, refinery and oil & gas field. The nature of activities includes project engineering document control, preparation of engineering deliverables such as drawings, specifications, calculations, reports and handling the final documentation for engineering package (AFC, AFDD, FEED, AS-Built, IFA, IFB and Vendor Data Book), PDCN, STQ and vendor data review (VDI). Familiar with technical codes and standards from PETRONAS TECHNICAL STANDARDS (PTS), CARIGALI STANDARDS PROCEDURE (CSP) and industries standard (ASME, ANSI, API, IEE) and latest Electronic Management System (EMS) and engineering softwares such as Microsoft Access, MICRODOC, InControl, CIMAGE, Metalstorm EDMS, Lotus Note Database & ASSAI, also familiar with Guidelines for CARIGALI SITE TEAM and the Contract Document.
To ensure the Contractor executes in full compliance with the term and conditions of the Contract, Local Government Regulation and Laws.
Review, evaluate and monitor the Contractor execution plan and physical progress to ensure its schedule completion and review contractor shop drawing prior to commencement for fabrication.
Collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance for Operations requirements. Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center. Manage the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
I will be most suited for the position of Document Controller to manage and coordinate the document control functions and project support services of Document Control Centre in Project Control Department with special attention towards the Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS), Quality Management System (QMS), Project Quality Plan (PQP), Project Execution & Quality Plan (PEQP), Project Planning
& Project Scheduling.
HQC ENGINEERING MALAYSIA SDN. BHD
Address ; Level 30, Maju Tower, 1001 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur Period : August 2018 – Present
Position : Lead Document Controller (Euro 4 M Project, HRC Refinery Port Dickson) Job Descriptions:
- Translate project requirements into functions provided by the EDMS.
- Communicate complex Document Control solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Train other Document Controllers by providing instruction on new technologies and/or system enhancements.
- Implements and maintains EDMS on projects
- Provides 1st line support for EDMS
- Writes and distributes DM processes for adherence to project requirements
- Instructs Project Document Control team on deliverable work processes for project
- Manages Project Document Control team work-hour budgets and resources
- Liaise with Project, Customer and Information Management teams to create project reporting dashboards
- Supervise, train and mentor Project Document Control team
- Participates in project documentation Audits
- Responsible for providing DM Lessons Learned from project execution
- Make recommendations for work improvement processes to Manager Document Management
Project Involved :
- Euro 4 M Project – HRC Refinery, Port Dickson.
MCDERMOTT EASTERN HEMISPHERE LIMITED (MEHL)
Address ; Level 26, Menara Hap Seng 2, Jalan P.Ramlee, 50250, Kuala Lumpur Period : Feb 2017 – May 2018
Position : Senior Document Controller (Bul-Hanine Re-Development Project) Job Descriptions:
- Provides a variety of routine/standardized document control support services to a Project Department or group of professionals.
- Assist the Principle Document Control in setting up the Lotus Notes Database
- Implement and maintain timely and effective document controls process, procedures and systems
- Checking of administrating correctness of documents (Template, Document and page numbering, issue / revision identification, document number and classification, short signatures for originator, checkers and approved by etc)
- Provide document controls requirements to be included in all Managed Contracts
- Review Contractor Document and Drawing templates and approve the same to maintain consistency
- Assist the Principle Document Control to Maintain/Update document logs from all Project parties.
- Provide overdue pending document reports to follow-up with Client (Qatar Petroleum)
- Take custody of, sort, bind, package, organize, administer, transmit, receive design and project documents as requested, consisting of drawings, specifications, contracts, scopes of work, calculations, data sheets, O&M manuals, Material Requisitions, Vendor documents, reports, electronic files etc. internally or to the Client.
- Follow appropriate filing of documents
- Advise the Principle Document Control Lead of errors found in project documents to minimize project costs or schedules
- Establish and maintain communications to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
- Responsible for the storage of the active and archived documents to prevent damage and deterioration. Also responsible for identifying, collecting, indexing, filing, maintaining and disposal of quality records Project Involved :
- Bul-Hanine Re-Development Project – QATAR PETROLEUM. PETRONAS CARIGALI SDN BHD (PCSB),
Address ; Level 44, Tower 3, Petronas Twin Towers, KLCC, 50088, Kuala Lumpur Period : Feb 2012 – May 2016
Position : Document Controller (Hook-Up & Commissioning Department) Job Descriptions:
- Provides lead direction to Document Control Clerks & Technical Admin, including distributing short-term assignments, training workers, and reviewing task performance.
- Resolves work-related problems within guidelines set by Head of Department;
- Keeps supervisors apprised of the progress of the Final Documentations work and assists Project Team Leader in reviewing completed FD compiled by Contractor.
- Reviews, codes, electronically images/microfilms, enters, files, and retrieves various documents including correspondence, change orders, memorandum, specifications, meeting minutes, reports, bid forms, agreements, and related documents.
- Analyzes documents to determine appropriate statistical coding and inputs data into computer for sharing purposed to other team mate, including those which are more difficult and unusual.
- Review the documents for electronic imaging/microfilming according to established procedures.
- Verifies images/microfilm, and re-images/films where necessary.
- Operates computer database and micrographic equipment including high speed digital scanners, digital microfilm archive writer, reader, and copiers.
- Enters and retrieves documents, data and information in computer data bases, computer records, and other computer based information systems and codes information for entry into computer records.
- Verifies accuracy of indexed entries to identify errors and determine corrections.
- Periodically purges hard copy of files, in accordance with approved procedures.
- Organizes and maintains systems for filing and retrieving hardcopy and electronic construction documents and plans, and other records.
- Receives requests and retrieves electronic and/or hardcopy documents and construction plans requested by phone, letter, or in person.
- Determines work flow priorities and assists in developing and implementing clerical systems and procedures.
- Provides status reports on communication documents and related action items.
- May type correspondence, reports, memoranda, lists, and other written materials or documentation using word processing equipment, software, or other electric office equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
Project Involved :
- Provision for Hook-Up & Commissioning of Petronas Carigali (PCSB) Facilities Year 2010 – 2012 (PMO, SKO & SBO Field).
- Provision for Hook-Up & Commissioning of Petronas Carigali (PCSB) Facilities Year 2013 – 2018 (PMO, SKO & SBO Field).
- Provision For Hook-Up & Commissioning Petronas Carigali (PCSB) PAN Malaysia Project Facilities Year 2014 - 2018
PETROFAC (M) LIMITED,
Address ; Level 33, Menara Two KLCC, KLCC, Jalan Ampang,50450 Kuala Lumpur Period : Jan 2010 – Fab 2012
Position : Operations Document Control Specialist
- To manage the complete cycle of document control and information management from system study and design, database population and management and ongoing support services.
- To set-up and ongoing operation of document control centres and receipt and registration of incoming documentation, drawings and associated work as required by the project.
- Maintain a computer database in of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents in EDMS and Master Data Database.
- Incorporation and issue of amendments to controlled documentation and drawings held in Information Management Centres.
- Distribution of documentation and drawings in accordance with prescribed distribution lists / procedures
- Maintenance of documentation records and databases to accurately reflect document status and history and maintenance of filing systems as required
- liase with project management team members to ensure that requirements are clearly identified and, where necessary, directed to the appropriate departments
- To ensure the traceability of all ‘loaned out' documentation by way of the rigorous implementation of document issue/ loan procedures
- To assist in the implementation and ‘population', at the appropriate time, of both the clients and/or company's chosen Electronic Document Management System
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control Filing Room under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability
- To support the development of system, administrator and user documentation
- Manage the technical library & maintain the standards, design codes & regulations
- To support the development/review of proposals involving workscopes covering document control and information management
Project Involved :
- CENDOR Phase I & Phase II Development Project.
RANHILL WORLEYPARONS SDN BHD,
Address ; Sunway Tower, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur Period : December 2008 – Jan 2010
Position : Vendor Data Coordinator / Document Controller Job Descriptions:
- To ensure for establish and maintain all incoming and outgoing vendor documentation to meet as per project planning / milestone.
- Monitor deliverable status & manage the daily performance of Vendor Document received from Client & Contractor for Vendor Data Review / Incorporation
(VDR/VDI) activities. Process all vendor documentation received in accordance with prescribed matrices within agreed timescales
- To process both design and vendor documents in accordance to project procedures.
- To accurately update information in the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Register all Vendor Document (softcopy) received & distribute to discipline into EDMS for VDR/VDI activities.
- Liaise with engineers, clients, suppliers or third company companies as required
- In-charge of complete and full-fledged Documentation Management System. The documentation required to be managed by this system includes, complete range of Technical documentation like Drawings, Reports, Calculations, Technical Specifications, Purchase requisitions generated from the Design / Construction phase, which are further utilized for As-built documentation / Final Hand-over Dossiers.
- Co-ordination with Client, Engineering Contractors, Joint Venture Partners, Subcontractors & Project Management Team and other Internal Departments for Documentation related issues.
- Strict adherence to the internal & client provided documentation procedures. Highlight areas of concern, define and / or assist in defining corrective action plan.
- Control all Incoming and Outgoing Drawings / Documents etc. Ensure timely issuance & distribution of all the Drawings / Documents with correct revisions to all parties as detailed in the distribution matrix contained in project procedures.
- Produce reports as required by management & other parties from time to time. Ensure all project documents/drawings & correspondences are available in paper version & electronic version (scanned & native format).
- Prepare Final Dossiers Indices for Client approval. Arrange Final Handover Dossiers as per the approved indices for onward submission to client through Company Certification Engineer.
- Responsible for organizing and conducting. Archiving & disposal of Project Files as per contractual requirements & in-house procedures at the end of the Project. Project Involved :
- BIEN DONG Phase 1 Development Project – (Jun 2010) Client: Petrovietnam / PTSC.
- Bien Dong Detail Design and Eng. Project – (Fab 2010) Client: BDPOC / Petrovietnam
- B193 Process Platform Project – (Fab 2010 – May 2010) Cilent: ONGC / Sime Darby Engineering
RNZ INTEGRATED (M) SDN BHD,
Address ; Menara Great Eastern, Kuala Lumpur
Period : November 2005 – December 2008
Position : Vendor Data Coordinator / Final Document Coordinator Job Desriptions:
- Monitor progress Final Document compilation by Contractor and ensure the compilation must be follow CSP & PSP requirement.
- Monitor and expedite the deliverable of document from Vendor for CARIGALI and CONTRACTOR supplied items
- To control, update and register the master list for engineering, vendor & client documents and drawings.
- To update project deliverables status every week and circulate to project manager
/ CSR / resident engineer for review.
- Receive via stamp and distribute for new incoming documents/drawings and make circulation / distribution after past to project manager / resident engineer review.
- To ensure that documents/drawings issued is in accordance with the Quality Management System or in accordance to client’s requirement.
- To ensure that there is no duplication of revision numbers or document/drawings numbers. Any discrepancy found on the documents/drawings issued to client, DCC would reject such documents/drawings and notifies the concern parties to make the necessary changes.
- Prepare a transmittal for document submission to client or return the original comments to vendor.
- To ensure all original documents/drawings in make a proper filing and kept by the DCC in which only the latest drawings/documents will be maintained in the file and the documents/drawings with the old revision will be stamped “Superseded” and filed separately
- To keep track and ensure easy tractability on all vendor documents/drawings via registration and VDI form.
- Record the progress and status to vendor data during the data reviewing process.
- To register and distribute the IDC for all engineering documents/drawings, expedite the return, return the commenced print to IDC originator.
- Involved in the preparation of final documentation (IFB, AFB, AFC, AFDD, AS- BUILT, VDB packages) at the end of every project.
- To register and control all STQ / PDCN (Prime Design Change Notice) in master list.
- Archiving of all non-active documents/drawings after project closed and made discussion with project manager. To control the archive document via registration, bar code and box number.
Project Involved :
- Detailed Design Services for Upgrading Of Labuan Gas Terminal (LGAST) and Pipeline Project. (2006 - 2008). Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB), KL
- PCC of the “SUMANDAK SELATAN & SUMANDAK TEPI” Developmen Project. (2007)
Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB), KL / Ramunia Fabricators (RFSB) / SIME DARBY
- Detail Design For Sump And Drain System Modification For Bokor A (2007- 2008)
Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) (Serawak Operation), Miri
- Detail Design For Sump And Drain System Modification For West Lutong
Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) (Serawak Operation), Miri
- As Built Project For BDO Small Field (SIWA Field – SIMP-A, Bakau Field – BKP-A, BKJT-A & BKDP-A & BETTY Field – BEP-A & BEDP-A (2007- 2008)
Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) (Serawak Operation), Miri
- Conceptual And FEED Design Services For KINABALU NAG Development Project (2007-2008)
Client: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB)
- Secondment For Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd(PCSB) - Procument And Construction (PC) of Melor (MLDP-A & Laho (LHDP-A) Drilling Platform
– Topsides For Tangga Barat Cluster Development Project (Phase 1) (2008 – 2009)
Yard : Sime Darby Energy, Pasir Gudang, Johor
MMC-GAMUDA JV SDN BHD
Period : Jun 2005 – October 2005 (4 month)
Position : Assistant Surveyor
Land survey, monitoring level and coordinate Road Over Bridge (ROB) and railway track under construction.
Setting and as-built point pegging for cutting slope. As-built pile ambutment, column ROB, and scanning tunnel after blasting (monitoring follow design).
Calibration every point coordinate station (TBM) every month using RSO coordinate. SKILLS
1. Language : English- Excellent in writing and speaking Proficiency Bahasa Melayu- Good in writing and speaking 2. Computer : Knowledge in Window XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) AutoCAD, MapInfo, Database Software (CIMAGE, Metalstrom, In Control, MicroDOC, EDMS Documentum and Microsoft Access), Lotus Notes Database (LNDB), ASSAI 3. Other Skill : PRIMAVERA P.6 – Advanced
General Skills – Project Management – Advanced
Software Packages – MS Office – Advanced
Software Packages – Adobe – Advanced
EDMS – Advanced
Complete exposure in a computer working environment PERSONAL CHARACTERISTIC
I am robust individual. Self-motivated and self-confidence. Do not give up in the face of adversity. Always maintain a positive outlook in life. Feel responsible for assigned tasks. I also have been described as active, open-minded, committed, hard working, outgoing and enjoy meeting with people and good in public relationship. I am willing to work immediately. Be able to work productively, independently and long hours if necessary. Willing to work as a one team, willing to learn and willing to travel if required by company.
Level : Bachelor Degree (Hons)
Field of Study : Surveying and Geomatic Science
University : Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM),
Years : 2001 - 2005
School : Sek. Men. Dato’ Mahmud Paduka Raja, Tanah Merah, Kelantan. Level : Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
Aggregate (Grade 1)
Years : 1997 – 1998
1. Ir. Mohd Ashri B. Mohammed,
Petrofac Engineering Services (M) Sdn. Bhd
Phone No: 019 - 3201817
2. Ir Saladdin Jazle Jazmin,
Director / Project Manager,
OPE Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Phone No: 012 - 6652145
3. Ir. Mohd Khuzairie B. Ishak
Operation & Facilities Manager,
Talisman Malaysia Limited
Phone No: 012-*******