MAURICE ALLEN D. DIZOR, M.E
Licensed Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a licensed Mechanical Engineer from the Professional Regulations Commission of the Philippines. With over 3 years of total experience in Facility Management and Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Protection (MEPF) and Technical Sales. Goal oriented, able to perform well under pressure, and easily adapts to working environment. Highly proficient in English and able to communicate well both oral and written.
Flat 1302 Building 88,
Al Faiez Building Airport
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Technical Sales Assistant Engineer BACHELOR DEGREE Tiger Machinery and Industrial Corporation Bachelor of Science, with Degree Veinte Reales, Valenzuela City, Philippines in Mechanical Engineering University of the East Philippines
January 2019 to February 2020 Manila, Philippines 2010 - 2016
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and services which include Steel Fabrication, Metal Casting and HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Machining to Customers and prospective customers. Meycauayan College
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs Meycauayan Bulacan, Philippines and to determine system requirements. 2009 - 2010
• Plant, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs of new products.
• Review technical drawings, plans and specifications. Philippine National School (PNS)
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Customers, vendors and contractors. 2006 - 2009
• Schedule and monitor the progress of the order all throughout the production and delivery.
• Perform detailed documentation to track development process. ELEMENTARY DIPLOMA SALES SUPPORT: Meycauayan College
• Prepare quotations and proposals for customer’s requirement. Meycauayan Bulacan, Philippines
• Handles Purchase Order received from the customers. 2000– 2006
• Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
• Help clients solve problems with installed equipment. LICENSURE
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing EXAMINATION how changes will lower costs or increase production.
• Issue Sales Order with conformity with customer’s Purchase Order to Professional Regulation Commission Production/Operations Department. (Mechanical Engineering Board Exam)
• Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget. September 28 & 29, 2016 PRC License No. 0094065
Maurice Allen D. Dizor Page 11
First Oceanic Property Management Inc. Auto CAD
Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines • 2D Drafting
• 2D Documentation
February 2017 to February 2019 • 3D Modelling ***
• Rendering ***
• Responsible and accountable for the entire building technical aspects MS Office and efficient operations of the building's structure. • MS Word
• Implements approved initiatives to support the availability targets for • MS Excel key equipment. • MS PowerPoint
• Review and certifies all works performed by preventive and • MS Publisher *** corrective maintenance service providers.
• Addressed tenant requests with variety of issues and repairs ABILITIES throughout building and suites. • Heating, Ventilation and Air
• Repaired and maintained the HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection and conditioning Plumbing Systems. Coordinated with outside vendors for major repairs. (HVAC) System
• Performed quarterly test on the elevator system to ensure proper • Fire protection System working condition. • Water Distribution System
• Facilitated quarterly and annual testing of Fire system including the • Electrical System Sprinkle and alarm systems. • Fire Detection and Alarm System
• Managed contracted services for building operations/equipment. Provides input in the annual fire and security safety audit in identifying deficiencies, and in programming of repairs and replacement budget. TRAINING
• Responded to after-hour emergency calls at the facility.
• Scheduled Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance. Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
Tamkene Phils., Inc.
May 3,4,10 & 11 2018
Practical Air-conditioning Technology
February 22, 2014
Basic Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
February 22, 2014
Mirage Leisure and Development
Jesus Dizor Jr.
Maurice Allen D. Dizor Page 2