Nationality: Jordanian Date of Birth: 1/7/1996
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile number:+974******* Career Objective
To obtain a quality related position where I can deploy and boost up my knowledge and experience and to contribute in achieving the organization goals of performance excellence with resources and cost optimizations.
Sep. 2017- Present Quality Inspector
Qatar Neon Co., Doha, Qatar
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform Internal and contractual Quality assurance procedures and prepare quality related documents.
• Coordinate Project Quality requirements with the production plant.
• Maintain Records and prepare report to the management.
• Monitor and report conformance and defects analyzed data.
• Prepare technical and quality submittals (Material submittal, Maintenance and operations manual, Method statement, Inspection and Testing Plan, Material and Installation Inspection Requests.)
• Doha Oasis Mixed Use Development
• Musherib Down Town- Phase 1C
• Hamad Port
• Education City Stadium
Graduation Yr. 2017 Bachelor of Science in industrial & Systems Engineering Qatar University
Senior Design Project:
Design of Routing Technique for Multi-Product Facilities Based on Human Factors Engineering
Quality Management and Quality Control, Facility and Production Management, Project Management &
Manufacturing systems design.
Graduation Yr. 2019
Master of Science in Project Management
University of Salford
The Critical Analysis of The Impact Of Matrix Organizational Structure On Successful Resource Allocation
Procurement Management, Risk Management, Strategic International Business Management, Operation and
Information Management & Project Planning and Control. Courses and Workshops
Cost Engineering Professional (CCP)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Skills & Competencies
Personal Skills Effective Communication
Strong Analytical Skills
Working in multinational teams
Proven successful leadership in key
Software Skills Microsoft Office
Languages Arabic: Native Speaker