firstname.lastname@example.org 720-***-**** Broomfield, CO 80023
Enthusiastic Welder with highly responsible nature and strong commitment to exceeding expectations for each job. Adaptable and dependable professional offering strong focus and dedication to teamwork and achievement of project goals. Meticulous and safety-oriented. Education and
Emily Griffith Technical College Denver, CO
• SMAW - 6010, 7018
• Proficient in 1g, 2g, 3g positions for SMAW, MIG and FCAW
• Blueprint reading
• Welding machine setup for all processes
Fabricated a table for my final school project using MIG alongside creating a blueprint for project. It was graded to 1/16th of an inch and passed with 100%
Server 06/2017 - Current
The Melting Pot Littleton, CO
• Provide excellent customer service
• Work 10-12 hour shifts and lift 50lbs
• Work in a fast paced environment and have extreme attention to detail
• Take on extra responsibility and manage time accordingly
• Memorize menu daily and knowledgable of a 100 different wines
• Problem solve to accommodate customers needs
Barista 05/2016 - 04/2017
Starbucks Blackhawk, CO
• Memorized official and off-menu preparations to serve all customer beverage desires.
• Managed morning rush of hundreds of customers daily with efficient, levelheaded customer service.
• Cleaned equipment, disposed of waste, closed registers and carried out other closing duties.
• Highly proficient in Point Of Sales software
Server and Bartender 07/2015 - Current
Y.Lo Epicure Littleton, CO
• TIP's Certified bartender
• Checked patrons' identification to ensure minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Set up for wedding and private events
• Maximized team performance by training new employees on proper food handling, guest expectations and catering protocols.