Shihas Kooliyat Chalil
If your organization is currently in need of an Electrical Engineer/MEP Coordinator/Design Engineer with core experience of Design, Engineering & Supervision of Electrical systems, I feel it would be beneficial for us to meet. I have 10 years of GCC (Qatar) experience in building construction field and Infrastructure field. My experience includes Design, Engineering & Supervision of Electrical systems, installation, testing, commissioning and hand over of all MEP services.
I have solid experience in BACS (BMS) integration and I have worked as a lead engineer for project QCDD inspection preparation starting from uploading the documents to the successful completion of civil defense approval.
In addition to this, I have UPDA certification and a valid Qatar driving license.
I hereby submit my application along with my comprehensive Curriculum Vitae for your kind perusal and consideration for any suitable post in your esteemed organization. I am seeking a career in an exciting and challenging industry where I would be able to develop more of myself and simultaneously develop my working knowledge and skills.
I’m a hardworking, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a high degree of initiative and a team player. I have vast knowledge, training, and experience in areas of operational and technical services. I also have strong organizational and computer skills, can easily adapt to different working environments and handle the pressure. If given an opportunity, I will perform to the best of my ability with the entire satisfaction of all of my superiors and the company as a whole. I would be very much thankful to you if you could consider my application and offer me an interview. I would be willing to go to your office at your most convenient time.
SHIHAS KOOLIYAT CHALIL Doha, Qatar
Electrical Engineer +974-********
(MMUP/UPDA Certified) firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly competent professional with nearly 10 years of experience in the MEP Engineering
& design field with a good knowledge of electrical Design, Engineering, Supervision, and testing & commissioning of MEP Systems and construction support to required specification, focusing on the economy, safety, reliability, quality, and sustainability. A consistent track record of completed projects from the concepts and detail of the design through to implementation, testing, and handover.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• MMUP/UPDA certified engineer
• Design, Engineering & Supervision of Electrical systems
• MEP Co-ordination
• Experienced in Auto CAD and Revit MEP
Rizzani De Eccher SPA, Qatar
April 2017 - Present
• Reviewed and verified the MEP project scope of work, design drawings, specifications, and client requirements.
• Performed Design, Engineering & Supervision of MEP Systems.
• Performed calculations to establish manufacturing and installation specifications.
• Verified Bill of Quantity and support to estimate team for pricing.
• Attended the meeting with consultant and architect to discuss MEP design issues and requirements.
• Reviewed the project concept design to ensure the system is in line with project requirements and local authority requirements.
• Provided tasks to the site team to achieve the goal as per the baseline program.
• Monitored the site engineering team to ensure the MEP procurement and project plan is in line with the project baseline program.
• Monitored the material submittal log, method statement log, procurement log to ensure the team on track based on the baseline program.
• Prepared and monitored local authority approval schedule in coordination with the planning engineer to ensure which is line with the baseline line program.
• Performed all stages of testing & commissioning, Partial Stand-Alone Test, Stand-Alone Test, and System Integration Test.
• Involved QCDD inspection readiness, MEP System checks, and Independent Safety Assessment inspection.
• Involved all BACS/SCADA/ICC aspects of the project with a focus on instrumentation, control, and integration.
Passport No.: R5434462
Marital Status: Married
Holder of valid Qatar License
T: 66893319 / +39-342-*******
Qatar Rail Metro Projects
- Hamad International Airport
- Qatar University Metro
- Lusail Metro Station.
- Viaduct, Tunnel & Trough.
• Supervised & Performed BACS/SCADA works, Scenario test and maintained the required records and associated registers.
• Reviewed and Verified BACS I/O points, the sequence of operation, Mode table, and Cause & Effect matrix.
• Coordinated Interface with System Contractors, Airport fire command center Airport facility management & Tunnel Services.
• Utilized software including AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks & Aconex.
• Coordinated with Subcontractors for proper testing life safety systems – Room integrity, Novec 1230 system performance and Performed the Fire alarm loop test and NOVEC room functional test.
• Coordinated for the start-up of chillers, AHU, FAHU, FCU, VRV-DX, CRAH & CRAC, Smoke extraction fan, pressurization fan, Pumps. Smoke curtain, air curtain, sliding door, roller shutter, VHTS, damper, exhaust fan, hydrogen sensor, leak detection system, disable toilet and fire pumps.
• Coordinated installation of third-party services like Ooredoo, Vodafone, QNBN, MOI, and QAF.
• Organized and supervised CAD operators & Co-ordinated with BIM team for finalization of 3D (Revit) drawing.
• Participated in planning, risk identification & assisted in the resolution of issues on time.
• Ensured accuracy and completeness of records, including As-Built documentation.
MERCURY MENA / IRINATECH, Qatar
Electrical Design Engineer
April 2014 – February 2017
• Reviewed drawings, specifications, and customer requirements.
• Provided system engineering support and supervision for the operation, maintenance, modification, troubleshooting and repair of the 415/240V power network, low voltage equipment, backup power systems, substation equipment, and associated systems.
• Completed transformer load checks for consumer load form approval.
• Completed Power Load calculations (Normal, Emergency and UPS Load) and Prepared Single line diagram.
• An ensured system in compliance with electrical local and international standards and regulations.
• Designed and implemented electrical equipment, facilities, and systems for commercial and domestic purposes.
• Completed the calculations of cable sizing, voltage drop, circuit breaker and types of equipment -transformer, generator, distribution boards, MCC, and Cable tray & trunking sizing.
• Promptly answered information requests for general and specific power line design requirements.
• Updated drawings with the latest changes and corrections.
• Supervised CAD operators to meet project schedule and client requirements.
• Studied coordination drawings and carry out the responsibility to lead all MEP services works for proper coordination between architectural and structural.
• Coordinated other services such as HVAC, Plumbing, Fire alarm & Fire Fighting PROJECTS
- Lusail City Development
(Construction package 1).
- Education City- Qatar
- Barwa Al-Baraha Project,
zone-91, Al-Wukair, Doha
- CP16 Utility Tunnel Control
Center & VIP Access Building,
MULTI ENERGY QATAR LTD
May 2010 – April 2014
• Performed Engineering & Supervision of Electrical Systems.
• Completed the Installation, Inspection, Supervision, Operation and Testing & Commissioning of the system including Cable Tray, Cable Trunking, Cable Ladder, Cable Laying, Lighting, Small Power, Fire Alarm System, FM200 Gas Suppression System, Earthing System, Distribution Boards, and MCC.
• Ensured that the works are being carried out in accordance with contract requirements, drawings, method statement and ITP's.
• Liaise and coordinate with the client’s other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
• Implementation of and adherence of the team to the QA/QC and HSE policies and procedures.
• Quality control inspections were undertaken in accordance with the approved quality plan with extensive.
• Coordinated with the mechanical team for the start-up of chillers, AHU, FCU & Pumps.
• Arranged weekly progress meetings with low current system sub-contractors.
• Assisted the estimation team for a variation claim.
• Prepared weekly work inspection plan and raise work inspection request with the checklist as per the weekly inspection plan.
• Supervised the updated progress of site work & solved Site problems.
• Prepared and Reviewed of the Electrical Drawings, DB calculation &charts.
• Verified and reported variation Orders.
• Prepared and Reviewed of detailed CAD drawings.
GRAND BUILDERS, INDIA
Nov 2008 – Dec 2009
• Responsible for the supervision of Electrical works.
• Issued IRF and conduct inspections with the consultant, keep track of the status of the material.
• Prepared the daily timesheets for the workers and equipment and acknowledged the witness that all working hours are correct, and the maximum efficiency and effort are being achieved.
• Plan, manage and follow up on the day to day execution of construction plans in a defined zone.
• Monitored the crews and ensure that all drawings are available to them and that the work is ongoing according to the drawings. I hereby declare that the above information is and fair to the best of my knowledge
- Partial Demolition of EPS
Facility at Diwan Amiri.
- Al-Mana Tower A
- Barzan Camp Phase 2- Group
- 5 Nos. Villas (G+1)
- Flat (G+5)