Address: Ali Al Qubaisi bldg; Al Qasimia,
PO box – 69262, Sharjah - UAE
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://manishwaghchoure12.wixsite.com/mysite LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/manish-waghchoure-92b727189 E X E C U T I V E S U M M A RY
• Innovative architect with 13 years of experience driven to push creative limits by experimenting with cutting edge design concept.
• Architect skilled in both residential construction and remodeling projects. Experience with high-profile clients on the design of multi-million pound properties.
• Meticulous architect, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
E X P E R I E N C E
Architect Dar Al Handasah
May 2013 - May 2019
• Expert in building façade design and detailing, I have played a pivotal role in façade designs and material selection of major high-rise building projects like Madinah Hajj City – Madinah and Central Business District - Cairo.
• Expert in handling design tools through knowledge and experience, I have produced drawings and intricate design details using AutoCAD 2D and 3D drafting, Revit parametric families and detail component families and also free hand sketching.
• With an intense research and analytical skills, I have developed a strong material library, for easy access to all the building material related information as needed for the firm and partners.
• As an innovative architect, played a key role in creative design and management as well as façade design and coordination for prominent projects such as GAC Five Star Hotel – Riyadh and Coca-Cola Arena - Dubai.
• Using managerial skills to the best, I managed projects right from site analysis to concept design report, from kick off meetings to DSR closure, from man hour budget calculations to drawing and documents registry for QM.
• Keeping proactive approach, prepared and maintained project schedule, managed production teams, reviewed submittals and prepared progress report. Thus delivered quality work while keeping the deadlines.
• Having knowledge and experience, coordinated with external consultants, façade engineers and contractors, reviewed shop drawings and responded to RFIs and tender queries.
• Being a Revit expert, I also worked as BIM officer, closely monitored workflow for smooth functioning as well as contributed to the BIM development programs. Manish Waghchoure
• As a training coordinator and mentor for new employees, developed new methods for employee evaluation, which resulted in marked performance improvements.
• As façade design tutor, created boardroom multimedia presentations including video and text-sync’d depositions for enhanced understanding. Architect Arc-aids Pvt. Ltd.
May 2011 - April 2013
• Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies. Played a key role in sanctioning process.
• Having knowledge and experience, managed design and production and coordinated with contractors, external consultants to achieve result expected.
• Responsible for creative designs for ‘Collina’, a residential township at Pune.
• Produced all types of architectural drawings and details like permit drawings, presentation drawings working drawings etc. using AutoCAD 2D and 3D drafting. Also done freehand sketches.
• As a responsible professional, paid regular visits to the project sites to inspect the progress and also prepared progress report.
Architect Vastuseva Associates.
May 2006 - May 2011
• Assisted in obtaining clearances/approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
• Implemented my innovative skills in design and development of Police Headquarters and Residential quarters at Solapur using Green building principals.
• Produced all types of architectural drawings and details like permit drawings, presentation drawings working drawings etc. using AutoCAD 2D and 3D drafting.
• With continuous learning ability paid regular visits to the project sites, also prepared the report gaining good amount of practical knowledge. S K I L L S & A B I L I T I E S
• Adept at Revit, Navisworks and BIM
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Microsoft Office
• Strong knowledge of design trends Green Building principals
• Material application knowledge
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Active listener
• Leading ability in high-demand situations.
• Took initiatives, trained, motivated and always believed in leading from front. Manish Waghchoure
E D U C A T I O N A N D Q U A L I F I C A T I O N
VIT’s PVP College of Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture
Registered under Council of Architecture, India
Registered Architect, license number CA/2007/40646 R E F E R E N C E S
References available on request