**** *** ******* ***. **, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Juris Doctor 08/2016-05/2019
Fordham University School of Law New York, NY
• Grand Street Boys Foundation Scholar
• Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award – summa cum laude
• Fordham International Law Journal
Associate Attorney 08/2019-present
Gage Spencer & Fleming, LLP. New York, NY
• Lead associate in a complex commercial litigation case, where one billion dollars is at stake.
• Innovated argument for the right of a non-party right to compel documents from a party.
• Participated in client meetings.
• Wrote motion for temporary restraining order, and preliminary injunction, in Title IX litigation.
• Drafted interrogatories, requests to admit, and requests to produce, in commercial litigation.
• Wrote motion opposed to asset freeze where SEC alleged Defendant defrauded investors.
• Handled response to discovery requests, including requests to produce documents.
• Wrote motion to transfer a motion to compel a rule 45 subpoena in patent litigation.
• As lead associate, drafted Rule 26 disclosures in multi-million dollar litigation with the SEC. Legal Intern 08/2018-11/2018
Manhattan District Attorney’s Office New York, NY
• Cyber Crime and Identity Theft Bureau.
• Forensically analyzed bank accounts in financial schemes.
• Wrote search warrants for e-mail, cellular phone, and location data.
• Drafted response to a motion to controvert two search warrants. Legal
Bronx District Attorney’s Office The Bronx, NY
• Directed a witness at trial and prepared two witnesses for that trial.
• Wrote and won motion in opposition of dismissal with prejudice for prosecutorial misconduct.
• Wrote complaints, arraigned defendants, and stood for cases on the adjournment calendar.
• Wrote and won motion in opposition of dismissal based on insufficient complaint grounds.
• Updated omnibus response for the trial bureau to use in all future motion practice. Legal Intern 08/2017-12/2017
Lincoln Square Legal Services, Inc. New York, NY
• Represented a defendant charged with murder, racketeering and fire-arms offense.
• Wrote and won motion for pre-trial release.
• Successfully negotiated settlement for a client with an employment discrimination claim. Law Clerk 06/2017-09/2017
Derek Smith Law Group PLLC New York, NY
• As second chair, crafted tactics at three day Finra arbitration.
• Wrote and won motion for summary judgement.
• Wrote and won motion in opposition to motion to dismiss.
• Innovated method to use Americans with Disabilities Act for invasion of privacy claims.
• Participated in client meetings, settlement mediations, and replied to interrogatories. Soldier 12/2013-06/2015
Israel Defense Forces Israel
• As fire-team commander, led a team of combat soldiers.
• Formulated the tactics to, and supervised the execution of, all missions assigned to my team. 2 of 2
• Responsible for the health, morale, and effectiveness of my team.
• Fluent in Russian and Hebrew.