MISSA ISHAYA USENI
Opp. Ecwa ll kabusa, Abuja FCT.
Phone No: 080********
Sex: - Male
Nationality: - Nigerian
Date of Birth: - 14th -July-1992
State Of Origin: - Taraba
Religion: - Christianity
Marital Status: - Single
Language Spoken: - English. CAREER OBJECTIVE:
An ambitious, purpose driven educationalist, self-confidence and organisational ability, with extensive understanding of Educational theory and its practical implications, possessing an ability to communicate complex and sensitive information in an understandable form to colleagues and clients. A young and able man looking to further develop my intellectual, analytical and creative ability, who is also very willing and able to learn quickly in order to identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
• Dedicated, Responsible and Passionate
• Hard working and devoted
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Good communicator
• Purpose driven team player.
• Quality coordinating and good organisational ability
• Computer literate (internet, Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Good analytical and reasoning ability
• Business orientation and relationship management skills
• Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and cope with extended work hours including shifts and weekends for the betterment of the organisation.
• Capable of working with minimal supervision.
PHILOSOPHY OF WORK:
Constant improvement, willingness to learn and attaining optimum productivity naturally attracts good recommendation and promotion without soliciting for it.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATE:
• University of Maiduguri Borno State B.Sc. (Hons)Economics Education. 2011-2016
• Government Day Secondary School Nyita, Donga Taraba State (WAEC) 2003 -2009
• Primary School Nyita Donga Taraba State (FSLC) 1997 - 2003
Availability and utilization of information and communication technology in teaching and learning in schools, Case study University of Maiduguri.
PEER EDUCATION TRAINING COURSE: under the National Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS prevention and care through the NYSC Scheme 2016-2017
Phemochy global manpower recruitment agency.
Havilix international school kabusa, teaching. 2019
Business development executive, linx network ltd. 2018-2019
Immaculate group of schools (teaching English and business studies). 2017-2018
National Youth Service Corps (teaching) 2017
News Paper review, listening to music, travelling, researching, conversing meaningfully, and contributing to organizational development
MR CHINDO AUDU
Permanent Secetary Taraba State Government House
MR. ANDENYATSO JOSEPH KWESABA
NYSC camp Kubwa.