● Background in Automation & Robotics Engineering with substantial industrial environment exposure.
● Post Graduate in Embedded system and Project Management with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills with two years of experience in retail business management.
● Solid knowledge of management principles with certification in lean six sigma. WORK EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
Circle k March 2018 – Jan 2020
Assistant Manager Brantford, Ontario
● Preparing sales and customer relations reports by analyzing, categorizing and tracking daily sales.
● Ensuring the inventory count (in-hand) are done in a precise manner for proper resupply of goods.
● Maintaining quality service by establishing and following organization standards.
● Provide training to newly hired staff and also delivering developmental training as discussed with the manager.
● Lead day to day operations while supervising five team members.
● Manage relationships and interface on a daily basis with different suppliers and vendors. Allied Universal Security Services Sep 2016 - Dec 2017 Safety and Security officer Mississauga, ON
● Working on a web-based Concierge building Security system to provide excellent service to the building residents and updates to the manager.
● Reporting incidents to concerned authorities, CCTV Surveillance along with fire, building and alarm systems.
● Customer service for Residents and Guests.
● Handling Crowd over 7000+ along with police officers, security and other volunteers and Providing site training to newly hired personnel.
Internship Trainee Jan 2015 - June 2015
KUKA Robotics India
● Joined the team as a Robotics Trainee with a team of experienced robotics engineers catering to the needs of specific assembly robotics line.
● Major criteria being troubleshooting errors of Assembly Robots and calibrating new robots.
● Installing, Repairing and maintenance of various mechanical equipment within a Robotic Arm. EDUCATION
Project Management Post Graduate Certificate Jan 2017 – Sep 2017 St. Lawrence College, Toronto
Manufacturing Management Post Graduate Certificate May 2016 – Dec 2016 Fanshawe college, London ON
Bachelors of Automation & Robotics Engineering Aug 2011 – Jun 2015 Punjab Technical University, India
CERTIFICATIONS AND ASSETS
● Business Skills: MS office (Project, Word, Excel, Power point, outlook).
● Technical Skills: Certified Siemens Industrial PLC and KUKA Robotics trained candidate.
● Team Player, Problem solver and Self Motivated.
● Professional Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
● Sound knowledge of Lean and 5S methodologies.
● CPR and First Aid Certified.
● Developed Project charter, WBS and schedule in a team of five members during the project management course.
● Constructed and followed a team charter inclusive of team values, roles and responsibilities, communication, milestones and conflict resolution process, within a team of five.
● Lead a team of associates to set the Lean Tools & 5S Implementation Suggestions, Standardized Work Procedures, Reduce Inventory level using Just in Time and Arrange special training cells or worker pools.
● The curriculum of Manufacturing Management included a 4-month Industrial project which was focused on Reducing the per unit manufacturing cost, Optimizing the layout, Increasing the overall efficiency of the 6 packaging lines.
● Voluntary Experience of Judging a Robotics Event in a high school which was sponsored by LEGO Robotics. LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
● Co-ordinated inter college sports competitions for 2 consecutive years.
● Demonstrated leadership and engineering skills by leading a team of 10 members to construct a metal crushing robot which won the robowar held in our college campus.
● Actively participated in debates, further developing public speaking and presentation skills held in various phases all around.
Available upon request