MAYFER S. GASANGUE
QUALITY ASSURANCE & PURCHASING HEAD
(AUTOMOTIVE PARTS ASSEMBLY)
Khalidiya Abu Dhabi / firstname.lastname@example.org / +971-**-***-**** PROFILE
A highly motivated & enthusiast with a 10 -years extensive experience for Quality Assurance and standard practices in a renowned Electronics Company. Obtain a challenging position with a company that can utilize a creative mind, an enthusiastic thirst for knowledge and a desire to exceed the expected standard of performance.
QUALITY ASSURANCE / SUPPLIER’S CONTROL & PURCHASING HEAD Mitsuba Philippines Corporation (Plant1), Cavite Philippines April 2017 – September 2019
• Coordinate matters with suppliers and customers regarding ordered product.
• Assist customer's request /report.
• Supplier sourcing and development.
• Prepare and coordinate cost reduction activities with suppliers.
• Monitor Quality Target KPI’s and provide improvements if necessary.
• Conduct Supplier's Audit Visit and Evaluation.
• Check and review of section’s documents and reports.
• Provides direction to subordinates on parts development, negotiation with suppliers Supplier selection, supplier accreditation, cost reduction activities.
• Ensure on time response to customer related to their inquiries.
• Preparation of check sheets/Inspection procedure /reference of Material Inspection.
• Coordinate with Main Plant (Japan) about product issues.
• Initiate/recommends and provide solutions through designated job.
• Monitor and evaluate QA Engineers and staffs.
• Operate IMDS System (International Material Data System)
• Attend Quality meetings
• Perform tasks designated by the General Manager.
• Conduct Internal & Supplier’s Audit (Quality Management System) QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER (QA/QC)
Mitsuba Philippines Corporation (Plant1), Cavite Philippines April 2013 – April 2017
• Coordinate with Suppliers & VIP Customers
• Review of 8D/5P Report submitted by the suppliers
• Evaluate sample parts based on Drawing specification before conducting trial for production use
• Conduct Suppliers Audit (Checking of Process/Product/Contamination/QMS)
• Prepare and issue Rejection/ Information report in case of material problem.
• Initiate and recommend suppliers improvement
• Assist Line trials for newly introduced parts and new mould parts.
• Preparing & Checking of suppliers monthly sorting expenses
• Conduct testing of hazardous substances (Substance of Concern) using XRF machine
• In-charge in IMDS (International Material Data System)
• Attend Quarterly Suppliers Quality Meeting
DESIGN & QUALITY ENGINEER (EXPORT)
House Research Development (Singapore) Private Limited, Cavite Philippines August 2009 - 2013
• Designing & Checking electrical items and wirings of house plans for Japan export
• Handling, monitoring & supervision of technical staffs
• Attends & handles customer complaints
• Designing and checking of water pipes design connection
• Delegates training for the employees regarding the new processes
• Provide information on trends and developments in the team
• Provide Technical Submittals and Reports
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Enthusiastic, Highly Motivated and High Tolerance
to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Honest, Systematic worker, willing to render
overtime during peak seasons & aggressive in
welcoming new challenges
Results Oriented and driven with Initiative
Excellent Leadership Qualities
Internal & External Auditor
Strong organizational, administrative and
general office skills
Bachelor of Science in Electronics &
Philippines 2004 -2009
Advance Skills in Microsoft Office
Expert on using measuring tools such as
(Caliper, Coating Tester, Micrometer,
Height Gauge/Quick scope, Pin gauges etc.
Planning and Problem Solving
Communication and Writing Skills
Basic Operation of SAP
Technical Submittals & Report
Auditing – Internal, Suppliers Audit
Inventory & Control of Stocks
Material Evaluation using engineering drawing