Mobile no: +966*********
I seek a skilled position to lead and can take tough decisions when they have to be made, but can be pragmatic when needs. I am a productive system professional having specialized skills in Solaris, RedHat Linux, HP-UX and perform technical support. I have good interpersonal skills, excellent ability to analyze a problem and provide solutions.
Saudi Telecom – BMC Contract
May 2019 - till date
Providing OS Admin support for ERP, WEDO, RA and WFMS servers in Solaris and RedHat Linux flavor.
Coordinate with SOS, SAN and Hardware Support team on provision of Hardware resources as well as incident management support. RFC creation and follow up, IT Cloud request creation and adding new disks to servers as per the request.
File system check and trouble shoot day to day issues in production environment.
Regular health check of systems, backup and recovery, logs verification and action are part of job schedule.
Saudi Telecom – Ericsson IT-MS project
March 2014-March 2019
1. Regular health checks on NE/GIS/Granite servers which include OS support for NE/GIS, FGL/CLS project and application level performance in Granite & ECNM servers. Earlier handled all OS level support to Granite and ECNM servers.
2. Verify backup notification results for all NE/GIS/Granite servers in case of failure notify Backup team as well concerned team member to rectify.
3. Provide restoration support whenever required.
4. System Admin activities in production servers whenever request or requirement arisen.
5. System Admin support for Ericsson ADM servers whereas technical back ground for adding new disks and creation of new mount points as well user level support is asked through email. 6. Support provision for vulnerabilities in all production and ADM servers whereas OS level task is required.
7. Configure and support on EMC-SAS requirement for monitoring OS, DB and Web logic level in all Granite/ECNM servers and monitor BMC report for NE-GIS.
8. PMR report in weekly basis for NE/GIS systems
9. POD report monthly basis for NE/GIS servers.
10. In case of hardware failure or any network issue on servers coordinate with IT Hardware team and EMC team to fix the issues in time.
11. Coordination with IFS, TCS Infra team related to system requirement and handling of MDT/RFC.
12. Coordinate with inter department in all perspective for the smooth project running.
Training & Skills
• HP-UX & Linux System Admin
• Windows Admin (Old version)
• RTTS and supported skills
1980-1983 University of Madras