Master of Science in Computer Science (Thesis Ongoing)
University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota 2018-2020
Master of Science in Computer Science
American International University-Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2016-2017
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering American International University-Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2010-2015
Major GPA: 3.30
Graduate Assistant, Department of Computer Science University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota August 2018- December 2019
• Worked with Parallax Activity Bot 360(maze solving, parking)
• Worked with E-Z Robot named JD. Performed several tasks like face detection, speech recognition, Cognitive Vision Library Assistant
University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota May 2019- Aug 2019
• Helped patrons with services like borrowing and returning books, reserving study rooms, etc.
• Perform basic book arranging tasks such as shelving, ordering etc. SKILLS:
• Python (With knowledge of Numpy, Sci-kit-learn,
Pandas, Matplotlib, OpenCV, Tensorflow and Keras)
• JAVA (Basic knowledge with OOP concepts)
• C# (Entity Framework, WPF Applications, .NET
• MySQL (Basic Knowledge)
• Basic knowledge of software development life cycle such as – Agile, Scrum.
• Basic knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS
Publication: Reeshad Khan and Omar Sharif. “A Literature Review on Emotion Recognition using various methods.” Published on Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology. https://computerresearch.org/index.php/computer/article/view/1507/0. 2017
Computer Vision Project December 2018
Count the number of objects using contour detection and perform feature descriptor with silhouette pattern with python and OpenCV for the project.
Text Mining project in Information Retrieval Course December 2019 A python project text mining tasks such as tokenization, normalization, common words removal, indexing, relationship retrieval and grouping (Clustering).
Thesis on Feature Extraction to analyze lung symmetry for pulmonary abnormality detection August 2019- Analysis and comparison of image processing and deep learning models of feature extraction and matching to detect similarities within both lungs for diseases.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
Graduate Research and Creative Scholarship Grant (Fall 2019)
POSTER AND PRESENTATIONS:
Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), USD Chapter, 2018-2020 President, Muslim Students Association (MSA), USD chapter, 2019-2020 Understanding X-rays Using Key points 2020 Data Science Symposium Deep Learning on Satellite Imaging: progress and scopes 2019 Idea Fest REFERENCE:
Available upon Request
Graduated with a Master’s degree from the University of South Dakota whose main interest lies in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning (Deep Learning). Committed to contribute to the AI revolution by utilizing knowledge and skills in innovative and philanthropic areas. An enthusiast in research and development who is eager to learn and implement new things with good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
304 E Main St., Apt 4, Vermillion, SD 57069