Programming: Python, SQL (Sub-query, Joins, Indexing), Apex, R
BI & Visualization Tools: MS SQL Server, Tableau, Power BI, Adobe Analytics (Google Analytics, Jupyter notebook, Microsoft Office 365 – Word, Outlook, Excel (Pivot Tables, Statistical Analysis, VLOOKUP, Macros), Power Point SAP Tools: SAP Lumira, SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver BW, Crystal Reports Salesforce: CICD - ANT Migration tool, JIRA Tool, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Workbench, Visual Studio, CRM EDUCATION
The University of Texas at Dallas, USA Aug 2019 - May 2021 Master of Science in Information Technology and Management The University of Mumbai, Mumbai Aug 2013 – May 2017 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics GPA: 7.82
Tata Consultancy Services – Mumbai, India Oct 2017- July 2019 System Engineer, Salesforce Developer
• Proposed new methodologies and design features in scrum meetings (Agile methodology) to enhance the program workflow by using SQL and apex optimization techniques to reduce the processing time by 40%.
• Identified and handled 80+ user stories which involves requirements gathering, user verification, data authentication, formula correction, functionality testing, documenting the fixes and daily report creation.
• Examined and developed functionalities using community cloud and shared knowledge article with the help of lightning components like knowledge and community which helped customers in finding solutions faster by 30%.
• Explored code migration tools like Visual Studio, JIRA, Git Bash to faster the code movement process and reducing errors while code migration by 80%.
Website Insights and Analysis using Adobe Analytics, UT Dallas Aug 2019- Nov 2019
• Leveraging Adobe Analytics tools, analyzed Neiman Marcus website trends to gain insights about customer behavior and preferences and provided actionable inputs to engage more customers with smooth web experience Loan Prediction using Python, UT Dallas Aug 2019-Nov 2019
• Examined the Boston Loan dataset with 30,000 records to predict if a loan will be approved or not. Predicted the influence of variables on the outcome and implemented the regression and SVM algorithms. Dashboard and Visualizations of global store super data using Tableau, UT Dallas Aug 2019-Nov 2019
• Discovered global store dataset with 10,000+ records and created a dashboard displaying profit and loss based on products across countries for data visualization and gathered insights to indicate reasons for loss of each country. ETL Process using SQL, UT Dallas Aug 2019-Nov 2019
• Implemented Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, to extract data from Excel source, utilized data flow task functionality of Microsoft Visual Studio. After extracting 8000+ records, transformation process is completed by converting currency from USD to RMB (Chinese currency) and finally, transformed data is loaded into SQL Server. Data Visualization for ERPSim data using SAP Lumira, UT Dallas Aug 2019-Nov 2019
• Explored ERPSim dataset and determined revenues across each team and highest number of products sold during specific time interval. Using interactive stories and interpreted trends of revenues using SAP Lumira software. COMPETITIONS, LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONS
• Salesforce Student Chapter, UTD Aug 2019 - Present
• Experienced leadership quality by implementing Knowledge sharing session in TCS on Salesforce components like Community cloud & knowledge Jul 2018 – Jul 2019
LinkedIn ID: www.linkedin.com/in/pranalishinde
PRANALI BABARAM SHINDE