630-***-**** – firstname.lastname@example.org – Linkedin.com/in/hamzadada
Upcoming Computer Science graduate offering a strong foundation of programming principles across multiple platforms.Looking forward to taking on a full-time role and contributing my skills to the team while growing in the industry.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
University of Illinois at Chicago. Expected Graduation: Summer 2020 Skills
Programming / Testing
● C/C++, Java, Python, MySQL, F#, .NET
● J-Unit, Maven, Selenium
IT / Service Desk
● VMware, Active Directory, Hyper-V, batch scripting Tools and other skills
● Github, Ubuntu, Linux, Arduino, Processing, Jupyter Notebook, Eagle, Photoshop, Google SEO and Adwords
Java Multiplayer Game - Software Design
● Developed a 2-6 player game with a multithreaded approach so that multiple clients could connect to a single server. GUI was made with JavaFX and written in an Agile environment. Python SMS Spam Classifier - Data Science
● Classified text messages as spam or non-spam using KNN and Naive Bayes classifiers. Achieved a prediction accuracy of 96% on a 5500 line dataset. Keyboard Glove for Virtual Typing - Wearable Devices
● Developed and Created a wearable keyboard in the form of a glove for people with disabilities.
● Acquired input signal from sensors on each fingertip using Arduino (C++) and created GUI. Work and
Hilton Embassy Suites: June 2016 - Present
Front Desk/ Guest Service Assistant
● Operate Hilton OnQ Software Platform to check-in guests and control hotel operations.
● Reservation booker, gift shop cashier, shuttle driver, concierge. Superhost Enterprise: 2018 - Present
Project Management Intern
● Create and modify hotel portfolios and presentations to attract investors (Powerpoint).
● Make adjustments to the company website as needed.
● Input and analyze hotel reviews from multiple websites into a single document to find areas of improvement.
Photobox Rental: November 2017 - Present
Founder and CEO
● Started a company for renting out Photo Booth equipment to events around Chicago
● Built a photo booth using Surface Pro tablet, DSLR Camera, photo strip printer and created the company website: www.photoboxrental.com.
● Manage Google SEO for advertisements and reaching potential customers. IT Service Desk Certification: March 2019 - May 2019 Completed a 12-week IT Service Desk and Windows Troubleshooting Course
● Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting, WiFi and LAN setup at remote locations.