Seeking a position in an automotive design engineering organization that provides me ample opportunity to discover & shine while figure out the role for personal, professional as well as organizational goals. 9/3, Matha Kovil Street,
• Auto CAD & CREO 4.0 (Part
& Surface modelling, Large
Sheet metal, Detailing)
• Exposure in PLM –Windchill
10.1 & Team Center.
• Exposure in DFX (Design For
• Exposure in ANSI, SAE, ISO
• Exposure in ASME Y14.5M
1994 along with tolerance
stack-up with the capability
to apply GD&T.
• 6 years of experience in New Concept and Product design in Electro Mechanical - Automotive Domain.
• Customer Handling, Leadership & execution of Proposals and costing estimation.
• Responsible to drive the product from RFQ stage to PPAP sign-off stage including PLM activities.
• Proficiency in concept design of solid 3D modelling & Surface modelling - Exterior Trims using CREO 4.0
• Exposure in design & various manufacturing process for Plastic & sheet metal components.
• Perfect monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem analysis- solving skills, combined strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
Pricol Corporate Services Ltd, Coimbatore (Oct 2018 – Till Date) Product Design Engineer – R&D
• Design & development of Driver Information Systems (DIS) for 2 Wheelers
& Off-road Vehicles by considering various calculations, Design FMEA and fool proof analysis.
• Creating 3D concept modelling by considering customer requirements, tooling feasibility, manufacturing feasibility and as well as cost effectiveness.
• Interaction with customer for product inputs, getting RFQ and clarifications.
• Preparing Product APQP documents for IATF 16949 audit.
• Analyzing the warranty complaints parts, coordinating with the customer for resolving the warranty Problem, Process enhancements & making investigation report.
• Train /mentor new employees with Product/Process improvements. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER – Product Design & Development SUMMARY
HCL Technologies Ltd., Madurai (Aug 2016 – Sep 2018) Engineer- Engineering and R&D services
• Experience in 3D model design of Medical Device - Catheter Product design development.
• Create Engineering Change Orders, Review and validate the generated design outputs in Team Center.
• Experience in performing Tolerance analysis, Stack-up analysis and implement GD&T in design.
• Ensuring the process quality as per ISO 13485 Medical Quality Management System.
• Resolving the complicated plastic product design issue and supported to Product release.
• Experience in working with global Teams, handling activities independently and taking ownership.
GE Info Serve Private LTD, Chennai (May 2014 – Aug 2016) Associate Engineer – Design (Working with GABRIEL INDIA Pvt. Ltd.)
• Experience in creation of 3D model design & drafting of Suspension Products for 2 Wheelers.
• Reverse Engineering & Value Engineering.
• Experience in Engineering Change Managment (ECN/ECO)
• Involved in Project initiation, Project budgeting and Product costing.
• Preparing Bill of Materials & preparing Time plan for the Project Execution. SIGNIFICANT PROJECTS
Projects on Instrument Cluster Design
Bajaj & KTM - Driver Information System for two wheeler (Pricol) Projects on Medical Devices
Biosence Webster - Balloon Catheter (HCL Technologies) PERSONAL CREDENTIALS
Date of Birth : 08 Nov 1992
Gender : Masculine
Linguistic ability : English, Tamil
Passport details : R1748924 (Valid till 07/06/2027) EDUCATION
BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL
Perambalur, Tamil Nadu
Matriculation & Higher
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu
Bharathi Higher Secondary
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu
Secured 86 %.