** ******** ******, *** * • Everett, MA • 02149
Cell 617-***-**** • E-MAIL email@example.com PROFILE Detail-Oriented with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly as well as hard-working; Previously enlisted in the Army National Guard as a Military Police Officer.
EDUCATION High School Graduate
Randolph High School, Randolph, MA 02368
SKILLS Cooperative Team Member Proficient in Microsoft Office Troubleshooting Proficiency Proficient with Mobile Devices Quick Learner Issue Resolution
Computer Proficient Exceptional Telephone Etiquette Troubleshooting Proficiency Proficient in Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Oral Communication Skills Able to type 45-50 Words per Minute Proficient in Winward Software Proficient in Cisco Software EXPERIENCE
DentaQuest (Customer Service Representative 2019-2020)
• Educates customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations through Winward and Cisco systems.
• Researches assistance requested and consistently provides accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications through all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
• Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
• Assist members on gaining access to care by locating a network dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist.
SimpliSafe (Customer Service Representative 2018 - 2019)
• Responds promptly, courteously, and knowledgeably to customer service inquiries for issues such as troubleshooting, installation, or product usage questions.
• Achieves first-call resolutions while always maintaining a friendly, patient demeanor over the phone with our customers.
• Processes orders and special shipments such as replacement parts. McGarr Service Corp. (Security Officer 2017 - 2018)
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitors surveillance equipment; inspects buildings, equipment, and access points; permits entry.
• Completes and Investigates reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
• Performs additional duties relating to controlling computer systems and facility access as needed.
Walgreens (Customer Service Associate 2015 - 2017)
• Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
• Engages customers and patients by greeting them and helping with products and services.
• Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
Shields MRI (Administrative and Data Entry Intern 2013 - 2014)
• Receives and processes invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly.
• Identifies and corrects data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
• Provides IT Help Desk support with technical assistance for incoming queries. Archdiocese of Boston (Data Entry and Front Desk Associate Intern 2011 – 2013)
• Maintains accurate file and record keeping of forms and supporting documents.
• Provides general data entry and administrative work support in both Financial and Real Estate Offices.
• Answers telephone calls and routes to the appropriate personnel. 93 Florence Street Apt 2 • Everett, MA • 02149 • Cell 617-***-**** • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org