Latoya A. Tate
Seeking a position with a progressive company as a warehouse associate to apply my physical strength, organizational skills, and general problem-solving knowledge. To obtain a position as a warehouse employee to help streamline the ordering and distribution process through my ability to learn quickly. Experiences
XPO Lithia Springs, GA 2017-present
• Responsible for picking, building and receiving multiple orders in a fast past environment.
● Operated various equipment such as cherry picker, reach lift, sit down lift, and electric pallet jacks.
● Performed routine audits on locations throughout the facility ensuring accuracy to increase the speed and efficiency of the shipments. Amazon Atlanta, GA 2017-present
● Received and record distributed hardware information into the computer tracking system.
● Effectively utilized the Cherry Picker.
● Maintained accurate inventory.
Cosgrove Enterprise Atlanta, GA 2004-2015
Customer Service Rep
● Accounts receivable
● Create invoices
● Resolved issues with the company
● Expeditor for outbound and inbound freight
● Promote company products
Harper Archer High School Atlanta, GA 1993
Strayer University Morrow, GA Present
Bachelor of Science in Accounting