Seeking to obtain a management position in which I could utilize my education, experience, and learning skills in order to make a positive impact on company success.
Calhoun Community College
Associate of Arts in Business Administration
American InterContinental University
Bachelor's of Arts
Computer-Aided drafting and design
• Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Business, Microeconomics, Legal and Ethical Environment Of Business, Introduction to Computers, Business Management and Leadership, Principles of Marketing Principles of Accounting
Drafting and Design
• Communicated regularly with supervisor to maintain working relationship and quality products.
• As head welder, maintain close relationship with team members to ensure that all work is completed properly.
• Compiled and submitted monthly reports documenting product quality.
• Head welder for RC Mold and Machine, supervise all welding to ensure it was done correctly and in a profitable time frame. Regularly assist in other areas of the shop.
• My goal at the shop is to provide the best possible work so there is no rework needed and also to do the job in the time frame that is satisfactory. Regularly go out of my way to help my fellow employees when they are having trouble meeting deadlines or are not showing quality work.
• Train new welders and showed them the proper way to produce quality work.
Advanced Auto-CAD, Designing, Electro-Mechanical drafting, Mechanical Desktop and multiple 2-D and 3-D drafting programs. SolidWorks.
Setting up and operating CNC machines, read blue prints and revise them.
Welding, sandblasting, hand-finishing, forklift operating, mold repairs (aluminum & steel).
DECEMBER 2019 – MARCH 2020
RICHLAND INDUSTRIES, LLC
SolidWorks and CAD Designer
January 2018 – July 2018
Consolidated Design and Machine (CDM) Boaz, Al.
Architectural Drafter and Design
June 2012 - March 2017
Brice Thomas Radiator Service Gadsden, Al.
RC Mold and Machine
Coosa Machine Company
Tool and Die Maker/Machinist