+1-469-***-****; email@example.com; Dallas, 75252 TX; www.linkedin.com/in/astu85008
Python, R language, MySQL, SAP, Microsoft office, Keynote, Google analytics, MATLAB, TCAD, SPC, Tableau EDUCATION
The University of Texas at Dallas Aug 2018 – May 2020 MBA concentration in Business Analytics; Dean’s scholarship 2018’ – 2020’ Master in Supply Chain Management
National Taiwan University Aug 2012 – Aug 2014
Master in Material science and Engineering
National University of Kaohsiung Sep 2008 – June 2012 Bachelor in Chemical and Material Engineering
T.Y. Corporation. Oct 2017 – Dec 2018
Cofounder and Supply Chain Analyst
• Investigated business model, pricing strategies and product design from world top universities’ clothing to develop multi-channel marketing strategies, including discount promotion and advertisements.
• Designed more than one hundred kinds of textile products for fifteen universities.
• Forecasted and controlled inventory for university on-site shops and for our e-commerce site to optimize profits.
• Evaluated Suppliers’ performance such as lead time and product quality and Developed new suppliers.
• Exceed year over year sales objectives of $7.8 million, leading company break-even in six months. United Microelectronics Corporation Nov 2014 – Oct 2017 Senior Process integration and development Engineer
• Integrated process steps to process flows for products; Analyzed and monitored semiconductor devices’ electrical properties; Built SPC Spec to maintain products’ quality; Developed new processes to increase production line efficiencies and to manufacture new products; Simulated device performances.
• Developed power management microchips, which are applied on mobile phones and laptops, for Texas Instrument and Mediatek.
• Developed Liquid Crystal driver microchips, which are applied on LCD monitors, for Synaptics.
• Co-developed and managed four kinds mass production products, leading USD $3 million revenues.
• Leveraged production data to identify production inefficiencies, resulting the yield rate from 80% to 92%.
• Promoted to Senior Semiconductor Process integration and development Engineer in December 2016. National Taiwan University Aug 2012 – Aug 2014
Researcher, Polymer Physics Laboratory
• Published Polymer Metal composited material research thesis accepted by the National Central Library.
• Managed and Accomplished the National Science Council’s Silver growth model project. Organization and Academic project
Supply Chain leadership Council, UTD – Officer of Industry relation department Applied Material, Inc. Innovation competition – Team leader DuPont Company Business model competition – Participant Languages: English, Chinese(Mandarin)