SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST, GREEN CARD HOLDER
• More than 5 years of experience in the IT industry (mainly in the Education sector).
• One year of SDET training.
• Taught college-level computer science and prepared students for the National Computer Olympics.
• Proficient in Java programming language and various testing technologies. SKILLS
Testing Tools Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Hamcrest, API Restful, Rest Assured/ POSTMAN, Apache POI, SQL Developer.
Languages Java, Python, SQL. Build/CI/TM Tools GitHub, Maven, Jira. Frameworks Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS. Cloud Technologies AWS (Amazon Web Services): EC2. IDE Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE, PyCharm CE.
Celldoc Cellphone Repair Store
Sep 2017 – Jan 2019
• Manager responsible for a team of 3 representatives.
• Responsible for customer service, and quality of cellphone and tablet repairs. Vice Principal
Basari Education, A non-profit Private High School Sep 2011 – Jan 2016
• Managed the Office of Admissions.
• Oversaw the entire student recruitment and enrollment processes. IT Director, Vice Principal
Baskent Education, A non-profit Private International High School Sep 2003 – Aug 2010
• IT manager for the entire school and the Office of Admissions.
• Responsible for Networking Applications and Computer Systems.
• Designed and taught computer science curriculum.
• Promoted to be the Vice Principal responsible for Admissions Office (Sep 2008 – Aug 2010). SDET TRAINING
SDET / Test Automation
VyTrack Application in CYBERTEK CODING SCHOOL
July 2019 – Present
Tysons, VA (Online Participation)
• Nation's top-ranked coding school focused on Test Automation, Full Stack Development, DevOps, and RPA.
• Completed over 1000+ hours of full-time course instruction, projects, and co-op work experience in industry. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
University of Kocaeli
Volunteer Java Instructor
March 2020 – Present
• Developing an introductory computer science curriculum to teach Java programming to Seattle immigrant communities.
• Oversaw lessons and programming labs as part of a community education program. National Olympic Coordinator
Basari Education, A non-profit Private High School
• Proudest professional moment was mentoring a group of students in Turkmenistan, who won the National Computer Olympics title.
Aug 2006 – Aug 2008