Iowa State University
Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) in Industrial Engineering May 2019
• Concentration: Manufacturing and Operations & Human Factor ●GPA: 3.52/4.00 Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Industrial and Systems Engineering ●GPA: 3.69/4.00 May 2018 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Industrial Engineer II – Supply Chain Management December 2019 - Current
• Improved systematic updates for the department while cutting back on time usage by approximately 2 hours daily.
• Focus driven to improve material flow throughout to plant to maximize customer satisfaction in the fields of Automotive and Aerospace.
• Reducing idle time for plant operators by 15% by implementing a First-In, First-Out system and using Six Sigma ideologies.
• Utilized Microsoft Access to write and pull queries to further derive accurate data in Excel Pivots. Collins Aerospace
Industrial Engineering Intern – Supply Chain Service & Support IE Engineering May 2018 – August 2018
• Saved Distribution Center $15,000 annually by formulating new packaging foam inserts that better fit and support products while reducing waste and increasing reusability.
• Reduced cost and labor time by calculating the constraints of each shipment partition to find the most efficient shipment.
• Improved ergonomics while keeping cost at a minimum on the design and modeling of new inserts and foam sets.
• Upgraded the ease of navigation in e-Pack, a packaging database, to better help the operators maneuver their way within the system while adding new products, instructions, part numbers, and codes.
• Analyzed SAP reports with potential to improve storage capacity by 30% through the reduction of unused space and synchronizing live data with the software.
Industrial Engineering Intern – Processing Center IE Engineering May 2017 – August 2017
• Established a continuous improvement process that enhanced efficiency in every department across the Coralville plant.
• Applied Root Cause Analysis to an analytical research on a Water-Wash project to detect the error in the process and maximize efficiency while minimizing human error.
• Designed and implemented a flow-rack system that benefited all operators to reduce foot traffic between workstations.
• Created research documents and manuals within Power Pick Global, an enterprise tool-pick software, that allow operators to pull files for their stations.
• Enforced a First-In, First-Out flow that standardized system board washing method for operators to follow across the shift rotation.
Data Mining of Uncertainty and Prediction in Sports Analytics
• Used R Programming to analyze historical data to accurately predict future layouts.
• Optimized algorithms written in MATLAB to further analyze statistical dynamics of low-level control computation. Autonomous Driving Path – Machine Learning
• Reinforcement learning – driven similar from Tesla’s self-driving feature, to understand CPU and REM.
• Recreated a self-autonomous through deep analysis of key operations and system applications. SKILLS
Languages Proficient in English, Mandarin
Course Exposure Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Ergonomics, Logistics, Supply Chain Service, Quality, Linear Programming, Inventory Control, Data Analytics, Human Factors Software and System Exposure SAP, MATLAB, SolidWorks, C, C++, Java, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Access, SQL, R, Power BI, Tableau