San Leon, TX
Highly motivated team player with training and practical experience in a warehouse environment. Certifications on equipment were received and the use of the RF scanner achieved. I consistently and efficiently manage time, set priorties and continuously monitoring progress making adjustments when necessary to meet timely goals. I am a flexible, motivated hard worker with high-energy who enjoys a challenge.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
365RSS - Houston, TX
May 2018 to September 2018
I was working for a sandblasting rental equipment/industrial painting equipment rental company called Marco. I would work in shipping picking and packing orders for shipment. Use forklift for various tasks around warehouse. I would also help in receiving the new stock putting it into inventory via computer, then put away the materials in to proper location in warehouse via forklift.Loading/Unloading of 18 wheeler trucks using forklift.
ProLogistix - Baytown, TX
January 2018 to May 2018
unloading of trucks, build pallets,wrapping, i have forklift experience and electric pallet jack training as order puller
Advance Curb Appeal - League City, TX
March 2014 to September 2017
* Demonstrated ability to design and implement plans for hardscape design.
* Enhanced landscape by removing nuisance vegetation and introducing the new hardscape plans being fire pits, outdoor kitchens or pool hardscape.
* Pick-up and delivery of materials, using forklift to move pallets of brick and stone Server
Salsa's Mexican Restaurant - Galveston, TX
January 2013 to March 2014
* Maximized customer satisfaction by providing courteous service.
* Maintained 99+% "count out" accuracy for monies collected daily
* Assisted in training of new hires with touch screen computer Forklift Operator
Loader-Unloader, Capstone Logistics - Houston, TX
February 2012 to December 2012
* Unload and load trucks for Grocery Supply
* Certified on standing and sitting forklift, manual and power pallet jacks
* Clamp machine and slip machine along with break-down of loads Warehouse Associate, Order Puller
Home Depot - Baytown, TX
November 2010 to December 2011
* Pulled orders utilizing RF scanner
* Load and un-load of trucks
J M Clipper - Deer Park, TX
April 2009 to September 2010
* Receiving of all materials to warehouse with checking for accuracy against purchase orders
* Pulling of orders and preparing for shipment with labeling and proper packaging
* Maintained supply room with issuing of supply's to employees Education
High school or equivalent
RF (1 year), RF SCANNER (1 year), SCANNER (1 year), SHIPPING (Less than 1 year), SHIPPING AND RECEIVING (Less than 1 year), TWIC Card Holder (Less than 1 year), Forklift Operator, Forklift, Warehouse, Inventory Control, Pallet Jack
TWIC Card Holder
October 2018 to October 2023
Transportation Worker Identification Credential card holder Additional Information
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Load and unloading of trucks. Certified on standing, sitting forklifts, manual and powered pallet jacks, clamp machine and slip machine. Roll-off load and breakdown of load. Moving loaded pallets and wrapping. RF scanner abilities for picking and receiving along with computer knowledge for shipping and receiving. Proven interpersonal skills having worked with diversity of co-workers and management.