- PLC and SCADA by OMRON
- Certificate for Fundamentals of Six-Sigma: Quality Engineering and
- Certificate on Lean Management
- Electrical Safety Training for Authorization Certificate of Electrician and Non Electrician Personal
- Managing Project Risks and Changes
- The Internet of Things – King’s College London
- SMART CITIES – The open University
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
COURSEWORK & CERTIFICATION
SKILLS CORE STRENGTH
DIPLOM IN ENG. TECH. / 2009 - 2012
KDU University College, MALAYSIA
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE / 2013 - 2015
Sunderland University, UK
DENA BMS Co LTD / Aug-2012 – Dec-2012 / JEDDAH
Assistant Electrical Engineer
Naqaa Sustainability Solution / Sept-2015 – Feb-2016 / JEDDAH Quality Control Engineer
NAVAL GROUP (formally DCNS) / Mar-2016 – Current / JEEDAH Quality Inspector Engineer
- Contributing to searching for and carrying out de-risking plan actions.
- Managing to suppress or diminish the technical stop risks.
- Ensuring a quality follow-up from the suppliers in order to guarantee the compliance of works and supplies.
- Reporting,assessing and documenting on quality standards in products and service Review technical documents to ensure their completeness and conformance to requirements. Review work plans to schedule activities. Perform indoor and outdoor work on environmental quality.
- Handled of electrical load as per requirement.
- Analyzed of electrical consumption & consumed demand
- provided the entire electrical solutions as per requirement
- coordinated with Electrical Contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
BA. Of Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Second Upper Class Honor (2:1).
Diploma In Electrical and Electronics Engineering
CGPA 3.46 out of 4.00
- A passionate and hardworking young
professional focused on growing in the
field of Electrical Engineering.
- Highly motivated and organized team
player with excellent written and verbal
- Possess the analytical abilities and
technical skills necessary for engineering
innovative designs and applications.
- Solid understanding of electrical
engineering theory, industry-standard
circuit design, testing tools.
Jeddah, 21534, KSA
- ARABIC (Native)
- ENGLISH (Fluent)
- FRENCH (INTERMIDATE LEVEL)
o Power Electronics & Power System.
o Research & development.
o Testing, Troubleshooting and Quality
o Time Management and Prioritization.
o Work Effectively in a Team-Oriented,
Core Strength SKILLS
o PLC & SCADA
o Microsoft Office Proficiency
o Assembly Language
o Lean Sig Sigma Green Belt