CVS Health - Patchogue, NY
November 2018 to Present
• Communicate with healthcare providers, insurance companies, and patients in person, and telephone.
• Able to multitask quickly and efficiently.
• Filling Prescriptions Precisely According to Pharmacist's Specifications.
• Knowledge of medical terms, abbreviations and pharmacy calculations.
• Monitoring Prescription Inventory for Expired Drugs.
• Knowledge of brand and generic drugs.
• Checking pharmaceutical stock to assess inventory level; placing orders. CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Allstaff - Port Jefferson, NY
July 2017 to November 2018
Feed, cleaned, and assisted pts with ADLs.
Communicated well with pts about their wants and needs. OOB to wheelchair, changing bed linen, changing pts. Able to take vitals and act fast in emergency situations. AROM, T&P, AROM, I&O.
Worked closely with pts that have dementia and Alzheimer's. Provided emotional support to pts on a daily and in times of need. Brought a warm and upbeat personality to patients daily. MARIA
Bohemia, NY 11716
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Associate in nursing
Eastern Suffolk BOCES-Practical Nursing Program - Brentwood, NY September 2019 to Present
CNA in nursing
eastern suffolk boces - Oakdale, NY
September 2016 to June 2017
High school or equivalent
Connetquot High School - Bohemia, NY
September 2013 to June 2017
Pharmacy Technician Experience
Nation technical honor society.
90 and above each quarter of schooling for the CNA program. Needed references and recommendation from teacher as well. CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
February 2020 to February 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)