Plymouth, WI *****
Years of experience driving forklift for several companies and material handling. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Skids Crates & Pallets - Hortonville, WI
March 2014 to January 2020
• Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
• Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
• Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
• Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
• Operate or tend automatic stacking, loading, packaging, or cutting machines.
• Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
• Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
-Loading and unloading trailers
Picking & Packaging Parts Operator
Toro - Plymouth, WI
April 2013 to October 2013
- Picked and packaged parts from warehouse according to individual order specifications
- Boxed and addressed orders for shipment
- Maintained hourly picking rates that were assigned for maximum productivity Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Bemis - Sheboygan Falls, WI
February 2012 to February 2013
• Align and assemble parts to produce completed products, using gauges and hand tools.
• Assemble, insert, and adjust wires, tubes, cores, fittings, rods, or patterns into molds, using hand tools and depth gauges.
• Clean, finish, and lubricate molds and mold parts.
• Load or stack filled molds in ovens, dryers, or curing boxes, or on storage racks or carts.
• Operate molding machines that compact sand in flasks to form molds. Handler
Toro - Plymouth, WI
April 2011 to October 2011
• Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
• Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
• Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
• Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
• Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
International Automotive Components - Sheboygan, WI October 1977 to December 2010
• Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
• Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
• Dump materials such as prepared ingredients into machine hoppers prior to mixing.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
• Pack and store materials and products.
• Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
• Start machines or equipment to begin production processes.
• Wash work areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, or products. Education
High school or equivalent
Elkhart Lake High School
• Skills include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operating
• Product assembly
• Inventory management
• Production line work
• Ability to learn on the job, quickly
• Works well with cross-functional teams to achieve common goal
• Strong work ethic and desire to get the job done, on budget and on time
• Inventory Control
• RF scanner
• Pallet Jack
• Forklift Operator
• Shipping And Receiving
• Warehouse Experience
• Basic Math
• Freight Experience
• Load & Unload
Certifications and Licenses
Certified Forklift Operator