San Francisco Bay Area, CA firstname.lastname@example.org 813-***-**** Linkedin Github PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Tableau Desktop Specialist with strong experience in Data Analytics, Product Analytics, Business Intelligence in Tech, Retail, e-Commerce.
• Skilled in SQL, Python, Excel, Tableau and good knowledge of data mining, statistics and machine learning algorithms and applications.
• Experience with distributed computing environment (Hive, Presto, Vertica, Spark) and hands on command line interface. WORK EXPERIENCE
Uber, San Francisco, CA – Data Analyst, CommOps Mar 2020 – Present
• Global analyst for Greenlight, supporting data integrity, metrics definitions, dashboards, footprint management strategies, and process improvement initiatives.
• Improve the driver's onboarding experience and conversions by driving independent analyses behind company-wide decisions and build scalable processes to leverage data and act upon insights.
• Optimize exiting metrics definitions and engage with the CommOps leadership and regional teams to measure the impact of greenlight as an effective in-person support channel.
Walmart eCommerce, Sunnyvale, CA – Product Analyst July 2019 – Feb 2020
• Track footprints on Online Grocery web/app and draw analytics to enhance user experience (Customer Segmentation and Personalization)
• Analyze business and product metrics e.g. clicks, add-to-carts, checkouts, revenue and draw actionable insights, extracting data from Walmart ecosystem (Hive, Teradata, Splunk, Beacon & Sensors)
• Design and maintain various KPIs and business metrics through Tableau dashboards, ensuring high-level visibility of the product performance. USF Practice Center Research, Tampa, FL – Data Analyst Intern Oct 2018 – Dec 2018
• Perform customers segmentation by spending behavior to analyze various use-cases, queried user transactions using SQL, Python framework
(Pandas, RegEx, SciPy, Matplotlib).
• Discover spending patterns for customers and identify new opportunities, visualized the data through interactive Tableau dashboards.
• Evaluate the scope of marketing and promotions for re-engagement using data discovery. The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, GA – Data Science Intern May 2018 – Aug 2018
• Collaborated with Coke’s marketing analytics team and build several machine learning poc’s to improve website engagement.
• Enhance digital performance using web scraping, NLP analysis, which lead 10% increase in page views and conversions measured over a month.
• Data Discovery to get the optimal results from target marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and sample size calculation for A/B testing.
• Pre-processed structured and unstructured data from data sources (PostgreSQL, Hadoop) using Hive, SQL, ETL frameworks and web APIs.
• Developed an enterprise-wide system catalog in Tableau to improve data collection, integration and accessibility by hosting information from multiple data sources within the data lake.
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bangalore, KA, India – Consultant Nov 2014 – July 2017
• Improved system performance, lowered disk space & admin costs by 20% through data archiving implementation for 3 global clients.
• Reduced response time for indexing and information retrieval by 30% by integrating PBS NAI column-oriented indexing infrastructure and SAP for efficient reporting and analytics.
• Analyzed data volumes and report database performance statistics using charts, ad-hoc reports and dashboards on Tableau and MS Excel.
• Encapsulated frequently used SQL statements into stored procedures to reduce the query execution times for SAP archiving jobs. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming: SQL, Python, R Databases/DW: Big Query, Hive, Presto, Vertica, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Tools: Tableau, Sheets, Excel, Jupyter Notebook, Google Analytics, Azure Studio, Anaconda, R Studio, Splunk, SAP, ITSM, Jira
• Packages: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Json, Seaborn, RegEx, SciPy, Nltk, ggplot2, dplyr
• Data Science: Regression, Classification, Clustering, Trees, Statistical Analysis, Hypothesis testing, A/B testing EDUCATION
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA – MS, Business Analytics & Information Systems Aug 2017 – May 2019 RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur, MH, India – Bachelor of Engineering, Information Technology ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Influence of Kickstarter videos and Presidential debates – extracted and pre-processed audio, video data and twitter Json files using SQL lite and Python. Performed text mining and statistical analysis on the emotional parameters for interpreting audience sentiments.
• Weather Impact on bike rental sales – prevent declining sales for a hypothetical bike rental co. using data mining algorithms (k-means clustering, linear regression, decision trees), predicted and validated the weather conditions with least sales.
• Sentiment Analysis on IMDB movie reviews – sentiment analysis on a pseudo distributed environment using bag of words, tf-idf algorithm and logistic regression on Spark framework with 87% accuracy.
• New York State Salary Analysis – created an interactive Tableau dashboard to showcase salary and employment distributions in NY York state including bar charts, tree maps, URL actions and regression analysis between salary and employment rate.