Phn No: +917********* Email ID:email@example.com
A dynamic IT Professional having a rich and insightful experience of 2years, seeking technical challenges. Roles:Associate Software Engineer
● Payment Authorization
● Experience in analyzing Business
Requirements, Functional and
● Good knowledge of ISO 8583,
Financial Transactions card
originated messages and field
● Understanding of ATM, POS, UPI
E-COMM & AEPS Transactions.
● Good knowledge of roles of
Acquirer, Issuer and Merchant in
the Payments Life Cycle.
● Good Knowledge of SDLC, STLC
and Defect Life Cycle.
● Knowledge in Core JAVA
● 2years of experience in Software Testing.
● Strong knowledge of Transaction Life Cycle
● Good business knowledge in domains of Electronic Payments.
● Proficient in Certification testing for NPCI products.
● Experience in Automation Testing, Data Analysis, Test Data generation, Data Validation, Data Verification and identifying data mismatches.
● OS and Platform: UNIX, Windows XP, Windows 7
● Market Segment: Electronic Payment Domain
● Good Knowledge in SQL
● Knowledge in using Unix Commands
● Practical knowledge about Selenium IDE
● Risk based test approach to complete complex and critical tests on a tight schedule.
● Ensuring high client satisfaction scores with consistent high-quality delivery on time.
Degree / Certificate Qualification Institute Board / University Year Marks Graduation
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD
JADAVPUR HIGH SCHOOL
WEST BENGAL COUNCIL OF
HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
WEST BENGAL BOARD OF
Organization Designation Duration
RS Software India Ltd. Associate Software Engineer 20 March, 2019 – Till now Keyline Creative Services Software Developer 23 April, 2018 – 19 March, 2019 Technical Skills:
● Experience in Manual & Automated testing, including Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing.
● Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life cycle.
● Experience in testing of Web based and Client/Server applications on Different environments.
● Extensive experience in Black box Testing.
● Experience in Mobile Application Testing
● Proficient in Test Case preparation.
● Defect Tracking and Reporting.
● Capable of working at great pressures and tight deadlines. Project #1
Title: NPCI Certification Testing
Client : National Payments Corporation of India
Location: Kolkata – India
Duration: April 2018 to present
Role: Quality and Assurance
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an umbrella organization for all retail payments system in India. It was set up with the guidance and support of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
Authorization is a part of the Quality Assurance group of Authorization subdivision of NPCI and it provides support to the client in carrying out black box testing of several applications. This project covers integration, functional and regression testing. Responsibilities:
● Understanding the Client Requirements and functionality of the system.
● Creating test cases as per specifications.
● Identifying the exact set of test cases.
● Setting the test environment as per requirement (separately for issuing bank and acquiring bank).
● Configuring the connectivity between Bank and NPCI.
● Execute those test cases using Automation tools like: Olive, Finsim, Lenz and selenium(for web based application)
● Validating the financial request and the response message from bank and payment switch as per ISO 8583 financial message format.
● Validating the authorization request and the response message from bank and payment switch as per ISO 8583 financial message format.
● Validation of message structure for request and response for NPCI products like ATM, POS, UPI, E-COMM & AEPS in ISO 8583.
● Presentation of Test Results and Test findings Report to the Project and Business Teams.
● Status reporting and coordination with customers.
● Contribution to Knowledge Management initiatives.
● Authorizing the products for the bank.
Name: Sandwip Banik
Date of Birth: 20th January, 1995
Marital Status: Unmarried
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent Address: 2/194 Sree Colony, Regent Estate, Kolkata- 700092 GOAL/OBJECTIVE:
Being a good student & invaluable resource for the industry, technological innovation, team building with co-workers, leadership ability, handling challenges along with racking up experience, hence contributing to organization’s growth & profitability.
I solemnly declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Date: Name: