Masters of Business Administration, Major in Supply Chain Management
Cumulative GPA: 3.10
Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology
Bachelors of Business Administration, Major in Supply Chain Management
Cumulative GPA: 3.42
MAJOR TERM PAPERS / RESEARCH WORK/ PROJECTS:
• Thesis research on “Customer orientation, relationship quality, and performance: the third party logistics provider’s perspective as MBA project.
• Conducted a one day seminar “PEGHAM” in Project Management.
• Participated in Business Day event and organized single day business.
• Prepared a report on financial ratio analysis of Fauji Fertilizer and Al-Dawood Fertilizer Company limited.
• Conducted a strategic analysis and evaluation of HTC Company
• Conducted a research on impulsive buying behavior of individuals in course Business Research Methods.
• Supply chain management
• Change management
• Organizational development
• Import Export Marketing
• Warehousing Management
• 3rd Party Logistic Management
• Contemporary management
International Textile Limited, Karachi, PAK Jan 2015 – Jan 2020
• Team lead (Senior Executive) for SAP related End-User issues regarding Sales & Distribution, Material Master, and Customer Master.
• Creation of material (MM01), extension of material on different plants, change material (MM02), display material (MM03), working on MIGO.
Creation of Sales order (VA01), change sales order (VA02), Display sales order (VA03), Create delivery document (VL01N), change delivery (VL02N).
• Reverse PGI (VL09), create shipment (VT01N), and change shipment (VT02N).
• Creation of shipment cost document (VI01)
• Create billing document (VF04), change billing (Vf02).
• Generation of accounting document (FB01, FB02 & FB03)
• Familiar with all SAP tables associated with SE16.
• Working on mass changing transaction MM17.
Working on packing related all t-codes
• Formation of all Export documents on Legacy and SAP in Export department.
• Submission of Form-E on WEBOC.
• Understanding of FOB, CFR, CIF and other payment terms of export.
• Understanding of Letter of Credit.
• Creation of Certificate of Origin, Contract document, Invoice, Packing List, Undertaking.
CERTIFICATION, TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS:
• SAP Go Live certificate in 2015
• Attended workshop “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People”.
• Attended workshop “Effective communication” at International Textile Limited in 2017
• Attended workshop “Time management” at International Textile Limited in 2016
• Attended workshop “Stress handling” at International Textile Limited in 2016
• Attended one week training on “5S” at International Textile Limited in 2016
• Attended workshop “Study Smart Not Hard” at Federal Urdu University in 2014
• Attended workshop on” Mind sciences” in 2013
• Attended workshop “How does an Audit conduct” in 2012
AREA / FIELD OF INTEREST:
• Logistics and procurement department
• Purchasing department
• Textile industry
• Pharmaceutical industry
Excellent oral and verbal communication
Strong analytical skills
Strong leadership skills
Strong problem solving skills