- ROBIN ANTO
Certified pipefitter effective at resolving issues and achieving goals, while establishing excellent work ethics and time management expertise. Adept at completing assignments thoroughly under budget and on time.
• Journeyman Steamfitter - Pipefitter • Pipe fabrication
• New construction installations • Good problem solver
• Expertise in piping codes • Ability to work in fast paced work environment
• Industrial piping • System troubleshooting
• Good analytical skills • Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software • Ability to read and interpret blueprints & isometric drawings
Pipefitter 07/2019 to current
Suncor energy, Fort McMurray AB
• Independently work on projects, while offering process co-ordination expertise, and cooperation with other teams.
• Comply with all codes related to pipefitting throughout duration of each project.
• Read blueprints to determine appropriate materials and procedures for each project.
• Identify jobsite hazards during job safety analysis and tool box meetings.
• Work with certified pipe wielders by providing accurate pipe preparation and fitting.
• Repair high pressure steam, water, oil and sewer lines. Pipe fitter 03/2019 to 06/2019
Suncor Firebag, Fort McMurray AB
• Actively participated in turnaround and periodic maintenance activities.
• Followed all safety standards and company regulations.
• Interpreted blueprints to determine location, quantities and sizes of material required.
• Installed a variety of valves and fitting using rigging.
• Secured pipes to structures with clamps, brackets and hangers. Pipefitter Apprentice 10/2015 to 12/2018
North West Refinery, Red water AB
• Intercepted blueprints to determine location, quantities and sizes of material required.
• Demo and setting of equipment.
• Altered and fabricate different kinds of pipe.
• Tested and installed pipes according to the specification.
• Assisted in repairing leak and making adjustments to pipe system.
• Maintained tools and equipment used in fitting pipe system.
• Measured and marked pipes for cutting, reaming, threading, grooving and grinding.
• Work at heights without fear.
Pipefitter Apprentice 05/2014 to 09/2015
PCL Fabrication shop, Nisku AB
• Determined material dimensions.
• Loaded, unloaded and transported construction material.
• Kept job site clean and organised.
• General help to welder and mechanic workers for basic installation and contribution. Skills and certification
• Alberta journeyman steamfitter-pipefitter
• Certified fork lift operator
• OSSA H2S Alive certification and OSSA Fall protection
• OSSA Basic safety orientation and OSSA Elevated work platform
• OSSA confined space and CSTS -09 safety course
• WHIMIS Trained
• Welding knowledge
• Efficiency and ability in rigging, trailer loading experience
• Able to read blue prints effectively
Education and training:
Journeyman - steamfitter pipefitter NAIT, Edmonton AB