Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative and resourceful teacher with proven ability to enhance students’ performance, offering 4 Years of varied instructional experience OBJECTIVE
Obtain a position as a school teacher that will utilize my strong dedication to children’s development and to their educational needs SKILLS / QUALITIES
• Self-motivation: Initiative and high level of energy
• Tolerant and flexible with different situations.
• Verbal communication skills, decision-making, critical thinking, organizing and planning.
Total 4 years of experience of teaching in very reputed school, which deals with CBSE Curriculum
Name of School : Marica High School.
Subject Handled : Biology
Class Handled : 6th to 10th Class and Primary as well Period of Position : January 2009 to June 2013
Location : Hyderabad, India
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
• Prepared and delivered instructional activities.
• Identified and adapted teaching resources in order to meet the varying needs of children
• Offered plans in which children are encouraged to be engaged in the learning process.
• Maintained an accurate teaching record and monitored learning
• Communicated cooperatively with students, colleagues and parents to meet teaching goals
• Applied appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary P a g e 2 2
• Pursuing 2nd Year of MSc (Zoology) from Acharya Nagarjuna University for Distance Education, A.P India, first year completed with 68%
• Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) – Osmania University, A.P India, with 74 % in Year 2009
• Bachelor of Science (Genetics) – Osmania University, A.P India, with 75% in year 2006
• Intermediate (10+2) – Board of Intermediate Education, AP India, with 72% in Year 2003
• Secondary School Certificate – Board of Secondary Education, AP India with 80% in Year 2001.
• MS-Office (Word & Excel)
• Internet Surfing Skills
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : October 25, 1985
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Urdu
Marital Status : Married