Dale L. Mauray
321-***-**** email@example.com Rockledge, Fl. 32955
Web Application Developer
Military Veteran, Computer Programmer/Analyst capable of managing technology projects from concept to completion with deadline sensitivity. Strong analytical skills combined with experience in programming techniques and database administration. Team player through the entire project cycle, testing, and final implementation. Professional reputation for technical competence, and the ability to quickly adapt to new programming challenges and environments. Technical Skills .
Senior Application Developer- 2017-Present
Orion 180 Insurance, Melbourne, Fl.
Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain multi-user web-based insurance applications for agents, employees, and partners.
- Enhanced the application by ensuring that all necessary data is saved into the database to provide for the audit of policies and contracts.
- Developed audit sheets for policies which are used to ensure the accuracy of the rating engine and explain the process when needed.
- Developed a method of tracking the productivity of outside and in-house users.
- Developed reports and dashboards used to track the sales of policies and determine which areas are most and least productive.
- Enabled the agents and users to make online payments by developing credit card/e-check processing methods.
- Develop/Enhance web-based applications for use by agents and internal users.
- Test and evaluate all applications.
- Develop/Maintain all databases needed for the applications.
- Develop reports needed for all levels of management.
- Develop one-time reports needed for urgent requests.
- Maintain the code repositories for the applications. Web Application Developer- 2000-2016
Institute for Simulation and Training, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Fl. Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain multi-user web-based office applications for various Institute customers.
- Developed an Intellectual Property tracking system that allows the user to easily track all expenses and revenue associated with the Intellectual Property, including Licenses and sending Invoices to the licensees.
- Developed two new web applications including Intellectual Property and License tracking.
- Migrated web applications from Microsoft Access Databases to SQL Server.
- Created two generic applications, which can easily be customized with the customer logos, colors, and other user specific items.
- Develop/Enhance web-based office applications for Institute customers.
- Test and evaluate web applications.
- Assist other developers in troubleshooting/resolving program errors.
- Develop structured database queries for web-based applications.
- Assist developers in troubleshooting database problems. Chief of Database Engineering - 1994-2000
Air Force Technical Applications Center, Patrick AFB, Fl Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain multi-user database applications on microcomputers for the Air Force Technical Applications Center.
- Created nine medium to large, and several small software systems.
- Created the Leave Tracking application, which was awarded “Best Practice” during an inspection.
- Received outstanding job performance evaluations and was recognized as a leading technical authority among programming personnel and management. Senior Programmer, Supply Small Computer Applications Branch - 1985-1994 Standard Systems Center, Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Al Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain software for standard supply systems on mini and microcomputers at the USAF central design/development/distribution facility. Accomplishments:
- Created five major software systems while currently maintaining and modifying existing systems (over 150,000 lines of code)
- Developed innovative reports processing, password, and testing programs that reduced inefficiency and error during system development saving over 200 man-hours per software release and getting the releases to the field on time.
- Configuration control system manager, responsible for the maintenance of the system and for granting access to system users and developers.
- Member of the Standard System Center Ada Working Group. Responsible for setting coding and design standards to be used on all future software projects.
- Trained other members of software development teams in the Ada Language and in Object Oriented methodologies, including the use of CASE tools; increasing development team knowledge and efficiency.
- Successfully analyzed and resolved hundreds of complex system problems and provided user telephone support to USAF bases worldwide.
Education, Training, and Certification .
- A. S Computer Science Technology – Williamsport Area Community College; Williamsport, Pa.
- Information Systems Programming Specialists School- Keesler AFB, Ms. Honor Graduate.
- Advanced Programming training including several advanced ADA, Pascal, C++/C#.
- Advanced Design including Object-Oriented design, Domain Analysis, and Information modeling.
- Advanced ColdFusion Development for web application developers.
- Advanced training in the development of Reusable software component.
- Advanced training in the developing database applications using Microsoft Access and Basic Oracle Database Administrative training.
- USAF Supervisory and Leadership courses.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Principle-Centered Leadership, First Things First.
- Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer.