Manufacturing /Soldering /Transportation
Brooksville, FL 34601
Dedicated to job duties with an almost 100% accuracy, Able to achieve work with minimal direction to complete work on time, report in writing, verbally communicate. My priority is Safety,
Willing to relocate to: Spring Hill, FL
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Surge Suppression Inc - Brooksville, FL
October 2018 to December 2018
10/2018 - 11/2018
• Read and understand schematics with polarity and part number.
• solder parts on through hole circuit boards.
● Set up and operated various machines.
● Maintained good housekeeping practices on machines and within work area, complying with all company and safety rules and
● Read and interpreted schematics and work to be performed from operation sheets.
● verified the functionality of safety equipment.
● Organized work to meet demanding production goals.
● Maintained quality assurance and customer satisfaction objectives.
● Reviewed processing schedules and production orders concerning work procedures and duty assignments, considering limitations and time constraints.
● Self-motivated: 100% accuracy with attention and focus on doing a high quality job.
● Product testing: Inspect for defects and test completed product.
● Extremely organized: Prep work area
with all tools, paper work and parts to complete job.
● Report: Write tags and improvements for safety on damage or defects on equipment and work area.
● Inspection:Inspect work and products before and after work in process on completion.
● Strong verbal communication: Safety
and improvement meetings once a month. Record and write tags, CIL cleaning and preventative
maintenance. CLEAN INSPECT AND
LUBRICATE machines, check and sign
documents upon completion once a month.
● Team leadership
Tetra Pak Tubex Inc - Luisa,Virginia
July 2005 to June 2018
I ran 10 machine,while inspecting
quality of straws.
Team player,I trained new employees how to operate and run machines properly,safely at a fast pace. I prepared my presentations for visitors to help them understand the life of straw making. I attended all safety,Quilty meetings monthly.
High school or equivalent in Credits;Electrical,Construction,Sewing,HomeEc. Hernando County Adult Ed.Community Trade - Brooksville, FL March 1982 to August 1985
• Repair Operator (3 years)
• Solder (8 years)
• Training (6 years)
• Team player (10+ years)
• Assembly (10+ years)
• Machine Operator (10+ years)
• Manufacturing (10+ years)
• Packaging (10+ years)
• fast learner (10+ years)
• School Bus Driving Experience (2 years)
Certifications and Licenses
March 2010 to Present
1. Safety meetings,training by weekly.
2. CPR class every two years.
Mechanical Skills: Aptitude — Proficient
Understanding and applying mechanical concepts and processes. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/yxb3gbrcifvqnbga Mechanical Skills: Monitoring — Familiar
Monitoring machine indicators to determine appropriate functioning. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/vcxq7dus0v3hfyj2 Basic Maintenance and Repair — Proficient
Performing basic repairs and maintenance for apartment complexes, office buildings, and other facilities.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/u2wivydzruhmwkvv Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
SKILLS:Manufacturing, Production and Industrial work with twenty three years experience. Areas of expertise include Soldering; machine operator:U machines; Solder Stop machine; crimp Machine; test Machine and
Continuity Fluke. Team player skilled at Training.