Field of Expertise: Estimation, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical and Low Current Systems in Industrial and Residential Projects with International Construction Companies.
Career Objective: Career Development in the Field of Project Management and Consulting Services within the Construction Industry.
• Head of Project of Automation, Electrical & SCADA Feb, 2017- Present Site Group for Services and Wells Drilling Co. Ltd.
& Bauer Group for Construction Co.
- Leading the Automation, Electrical & SCADA System, Instrumentation and Mechanical Works. To provide technical, commercial & construction support to Project Managers, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Site Supervisors in order to achieve class-leading project delivery in accordance with Contract Specifications & Program requirements. This comprises mainly of material submissions & approvals, design review & shop drawings preparation, engineering, selection and procurement of materials, supervision of site works, testing and commissioning, cost control and project schedule monitoring, project close-out & handover to client.
- SCADA Engineer: PLC programming and SCADA network configuration for the monitoring and control of 50 water wells and 18 reservoirs using Schneider PLC and Vijeo Citect software for SCADA system.
- Testing and Commissioning of submersible water pumps in boreholes, electrical panels including VFD and Soft Starter, SCADA and PLC panels.
Energy Efficiency Improvement in the Jordanian Water Sector Project (Phase-2), Rehabilitation of Wells Main Contractor: Joint Venture of Site Group Co. & Bauer Group for Construction Co. Consultant: Fichtner Water and Transport (FWT).
Client: Ministry of Water & Irrigation / Water Authority of Jordan. The project comprises of 50 water wells and 18 reservoirs located in the north of Jordan and distributed in Wellfields. Rehabilitation Works of wells included mainly dismantling of the existing equipment in the wells and installation of new equipment in boreholes such as but not limited to a new casing, riser pipe, submersible pumps and cables. In addition, construction of a new Operation Room in each well which contains new wellhead, field instruments, electrical and SCADA panels for the process monitoring and control. Project target is to achieve a minimum 15% improvement in the Energy Consumption from baseline i.e. before rehabilitation. Target was exceeded by achieving 25% as a total average improvement in the Energy Efficiency.
Constructed Wetland Technology Implementation, Testing and Operation in Jordan. Implementation and Operation of a 40 –foot ReedBox® waste water treatment unit with a capacity up to 15 m3/day, and Re-use of treated water in the irrigation of forest trees. Two units were deployed in Jordan: (1) Site Group Camp in Za’atari – Mafraq; (2) Bauer Camp in Potash facility - Dead Sea.
• Senior Electrical Engineer Sep, 2013- Jan, 2017
Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC) Amman-Jordan
- Estimation, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical and Low-Current Systems such as but not limited to: Electrical Distribution Boards, LV Switchgears, Motor Control Centers, Main and Sub-Main Distribution Boards, Bus-Duct System, Power Transformers, Backup Generators 1.5 MVA, Lighting and Small Power Systems, Power and Control Cables, Building Management System, Fire Alarm System and Low-Current Systems…etc.
King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC) Hospital Project Main Contractor: Joint Venture of Consolidated Contractors Co. offshore & Haddadinco Engineering Co. Consultant: SIGMA Consulting Engineers.
Client: King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC).
Jordan Field Experiment (JFE) V2 Project
Main Contractor: Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC). Consultant: Jordan Oil Shale Company (JOSCO)/Shell. Client: Jordan Oil Shale Company (JOSCO)/Shell.
• Senior Project Manager Apr, 2012 – Apr, 2013
Light technologies Co. Ltd. – Debbas Group
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Managing lighting system projects and teams with all aspects of technical, sales, procurement, cost control and finance, supply chain and logistics, operations management, suppliers and clients relation-ship management. Projects:
King Abdullah Petroleum and Research Center (KAPSARC) Project, Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
• Electrical Engineer May, 2007 – Aug, 2010
Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC) Saudi Arabia
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) electrical engineer. Projects:
Princess Noura University for Women (PNUW) Project. Construction of Data Centre Building. Electrical Engineer, Riyadh-Saudi Arabia Main Contractor: Joint Venture of Consolidated Contractors Co. & EL-SEIF Engineering Co. Consultant: DAR AL-HANDASAH Consulting Co.
Client: Ministry of Finance in Saudi Arabia
Khursaniyah Gas Plant Project (KGPP)
Site Electrical Engineer, Eastern Province-Saudi Arabia Subcontractor: Consolidated Contractors Co.
Main Contractor: Joint Venture of Bechtel & Technip oil and gas Co. Client: Saudi Aramco Co.
Independent Water Steam & Power Plant Project (IWSPP) Jr. Site Electrical Engineer, Rabigh-Saudi Arabia
Subcontractor: Consolidated Contractors Co.
Main Contractor: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co. (MHI) Client: Saudi Aramco Co.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) – General Management Hull University Business School (HUBS)
University of Hull, Hull – United Kingdom Sep, 2010 - Jan, 2012 Modules covered:
Complex Project Management, Operations Management, Strategic Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Accounting and Finance for Managers, Economic Environment, Research Methods, Marketing Management, Personal and Professional Development, Managing in Organizations, Human Resources Management and Managing Holistically.
Communication skills, Time management, Decision making, Leadership, Teamwork and Motivation.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering 2002-2007 3
of 2006/2007 Graduates with GPA of 3.47/4
University of Jordan, Amman-Jordan
• High school degree with a grade of 95.3% 2001-2002 Scientific Division
Ettihad School, Amman-Jordan
TRAINING COURSES AND PROJECTS
• Seminar in Value Engineering Nov, 2015
Seminar Certificate, Aqaba-Jordan
• MBA Dissertation Project 2010-2011
Total Quality Management (TQM) implementation in the Construction Industry. Dissertation project with distinction, University of Hull Hull-United Kingdom
• Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership 2010-2011 Qualification of the Chartered Management Institute Hull-United Kingdom
• MBA workshops 2010-2011
Learning as Individuals, Career leader Workshop, Developing your Career, Team Building Workshop, Negotiation Skills, Dealing with the Media, Business Simulation, The Global Leader, How to Succeed with Interviews and Assessment Centers.
Certificate of Achievement, University of Hull
Hull – United Kingdom
• Seminar in Contractual Obligations and Rights Oct, 2009 Seminar Certificate
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
• Supervisory Specific Safety Mar, 2008
KGP Project – Saudi Arabia
• Internship in Electrical Engineering Jul-Sep, 2006 Trainee experience certificate of the Chemnitz University of Technology. Chemnitz-Germany
SUMMARY OF TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Microsoft Project for project planning and scheduling
• Vijeo Citect for SCADA System
• Unity-Pro and S7 for PLC Programming
• Mat Lab applications
• MS Office and internet applications.
Key issues of Total Quality Management (TQM) implementation in construction: Case Study September 2011
Thesis or dissertation
Business School, University of Hull
• English (study and communication language)
• French (Business level with certificates)
• Arabic (mother tongue)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
• Chartered Management Institute
• Jordan Engineers Association
• Council of Saudi Engineers
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mazin-mahmoud-mba-8892bb36/ References available upon request