A Marine Corps veteran, a former business owner, and a Nursing student. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Self starter and a great team player.
• Able to follow oral or written instructions.
• Possess great patient service skills, excellent
active listening and speaking skills.
• Able to deal with problems involving little information in standardized and unique situations.
• Able to read and comprehend long correspondence and memos.
• Able to write concise correspondence and eﬀectively share information with clients and peers.
Certified Nursing Aide, February 2019 ~ February 2020 Methodist Hospital - Neurology
Help aid patients with eating, bathing, and any other needs. Certified Nursing Aide, December 2018 ~ February 2019 Grandview Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
Help aid residents with eating, bathing, and any other needs. Business Owner, 2010 ~ 2020
Hoopla Films & Wenger Media, Peoria, IL & Lexington, KY Writer, producer, camera operator, director and editor for video production. Created over 100 wedding films, 10 commercials, 5 short films and music videos.
Infantry, October 2004 - October 2008
United States Marine Corps, Twentynine Palms, CA
Was promoted 3 times in 4 years. Deployed to Iraq twice. Received Navy Accommodation Medal twice, once with Distinguishing Valor. Was Head of Intelligence for a detention facility in Iraq. Accountable for military vehicles in motor pool on Marine Corps base in Twentynine Palms, California. EDUCATION
Associates Degree - General Studies May 2018
Certified Nursing Assistant - January 2019
OSF College of Nursing - Spring Semester 2020