ABDULRAHMAN NOORI MOHAMMED RESUME (+** YEARS IN OIL AND GAS)
DRILLING & PRODUCTION TECHNICAL ASSURANCE & PROCESS SAFETY. PERSONAL
• email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
• 0904 Tiger 1 Building, Taawwan Street, Sharjah UAE.
• Iraqi (Talent residing in Malaysia –Kuala Lumpur).
• Freelancing Visa
QUALIFICATIONS • B.Sc. In Petroleum Engineering and Mining 1982.
• Diploma in Petroleum Refinery operation. Tokyo, Japan 1989.
• Diploma in Industrial Safety. SEOT 1987.
• NEBOSH international certificate. Abu Dhabi 2007.
• Lead Auditor OSHAS 18001:2007 Certificate No: 34118.
• More than 25 awards ADNOC, PETRONAS, and others.
• More than 30 Work Certificates.
WORK HISTORY • Manager at Perspective Horizon FZ-LCC United Arab Emirates (2017-now)
• Manager-Head of Upstream Drilling and Workover Technical Assurance, PETRONAS KL, Malaysia, (May 2013 till Jan 2017).
• Senior Engineer Offshore / Onshore ADNOC Drilling Company, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, (Jan 2002- Mar 2013).
• Development Instructor International Institute for Petroleum Training (IIPT), Amman, Jordan (Feb 1999-Jan 2002).
• Head of Drilling Technical Safety South Oil Company, Babb-Al-Zabir Iraq Basra. (1989 -1995).
• Trainee Engineer started from Joiner position to Drilling Superintendent (Land Rigs), North Zabir field from (1982– 1985).
EXPERIENCE QHSE leader + 25 years of extensive experience Upstream
• Drilling Operation onshore & offshore.
• Technical Audit, inspection & assurance.
• QHSE management systems.
• Drilling Process Safety & Operation Safety.
• Project Management.
• Risk Analysis & Hazard Identification.
• Oil Spill contingency planning
PERSPECTIVE HORIZON FZ-LCC
OIL & GAS SERVISES
• Coordinate and support the implementation of incident prevention and compliance programs. Audit facilities, Corporate and Plant safety policies. Make recommendations for improvement of procedures, practices and activities which prevent the effective execution of the plant Health, Safety & Hygiene mission. Conduct hazard assessments, make recommendations, assist in the development of solutions and follow up through closure. Take on projects from start to finish as assigned to achieve department and business unit goals. Conduct/facilitate root cause analysis of incidents and support plants in the development of corrective actions. Consult with plant management on a routine basis to facilitate and support individual plant needs to achieve goals and develop the safety culture. Review with Engineering and conduct appropriate reviews of proposed changes in processes or equipment to ensure compliance with safety and health standards including ergonomics. Follow up and ensure that all incidents and near misses are thoroughly investigated.
MAY 2013-JAN 2017
Manager & Head of Drilling & Work-over QHSE Technical Assurance.
• Develop and implement annual Technical Drilling QHSE Plan in line with the requirements of the operator Upstream Management System, to ensure timely and systematic execution of Technical assurance activities throughout the company operations including contractors.
• Drive to develop and maintain Production and Drilling associated processes, guidelines and procedures; to ensure structured implementation of QHSE assurance activities in line with HSEMS requirements, Host Country requirements, company Technical Standards and Industry Best Practices for offshore and onshore operation.
• Drive the implementation Drilling Division activities; encompassing to the review of Term of References (TORs), lead and/or facilitate assurance exercises, review the assurance findings and gain acceptance of key stakeholders on an intervention plan required to assure the integrity of controls throughout upstream operations including contractor’s compliance.
• Coordinate and develop Staff competencies Drilling Division and Drilling QHSE to reach the required level through the training, coaching.
• Drive the development of a competent working team that will enhance and sustain staff capabilities in achieving high-performance well delivery to ensure internalization of the right leadership and capabilities in executing their jobs.
• Communicate the execution of the objectives and provisions of the Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) policies, and Codes of Conduct, and Discipline
(COCD) and undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention program to safeguard business operations, high staff discipline and industrial harmony. Page(3-5)
JAN 2002-MARCH 2013
Senior HSE Engineer Offshore/Onshore
• Assisting the COMPANY Management in the development and delivery of fit for purpose Drilling Safety Management System(s).
• Review and input to the development and maintenance of COMAH reports & HSE Impact Assessments (HSEIA) and JSA for Drilling activities.
• Reviewing Contract and Vendors Technical Safety Plans & Procedures developed for the Drilling Activities.
• Ensuring Design & Operated Performance Standards are developed and maintained for all HSE Critical Systems within Drilling.
• Ensuring the timely identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all activities and development of effective tools to manage and reduce these risks to ALARP.
• Ensuring compliance by all parties with COMPANY's HSE Requirements and regulations and all relevant legislation and statutory requirements, including all laws, rules and regulations (as amended from time to time) of the governments of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the U.A.E.
• Ensuring effective management of change processes are implemented for drilling safety related changes during all phases of drilling activities.
• Review Third Party Safety documentation to ensure it complies with COMPANY requirements, contractual agreements & ADNOC Codes Of Practice;
• Providing input to leading and trailing Rig Safety performance measures.
• Mentoring, Coaching & Competence Development of Rig Staff.
• Actively supporting the development and realization of a positive, value- centered culture, focused on excellence.
• Maintain contact with concerned groups for Drilling Safety issues;
• Participate in incident control duties during major accident emergencies or drills;
• Providing input into the collection of Lessons Learned for the Drilling activities;
• Leading and participating in RIGs Safety Audits & Reviews.
• Providing Drilling Safety input to Annual HSE Management Reviews.
• Liaising with Rig Manager to increase HSE standards, procedures and awareness.
• Provide direction, leadership, data interpretation, and technical assistance to rig personnel.
• Conduct training sessions and drills to maintain and increase staff competency;
• Closely involved in pre planning and execution of rig moves with regards to HSE of personnel, equipment and well site.
IIPT Jordan – Amman (1999-
Development instructor for Drilling and Safety
• Conduct regular training courses in Drilling safety and HSEMS.
• Conduct specific Case study for Libyan oil companies.
• Risk Management, Well integrity and Case studies. Page(4-5)
South Oil Company
Basrah Iraq-(1989- 1995)
Head of Drilling Technical Safety
• Perform Risk Management studies for Drilling and Production includes using some risk assessment, techniques such as HAZOP, HAZID, Fault Tree, and FMECA and what-if.
• Carry out Drilling Projects Technical HSE Reviews, as per Company Specifications and International standard. Perform an assessment of the risks
(QRA) and follow up to control measures implemented for the protection of both, personnel and assets.
• Writing the safety concept of drilling documents, summarize the safety philosophy, safety measures, and scenario applied during the Drilling Project implementation; normal operation and up-normal. Follow up engineering and maintenance, activities and comment on the Drilling engineering documents issued and pertaining to safety (personal safety Assets, process safety, reputation, and environment).
• Application of company specifications and statutory Drilling requirements. Participation in discussions with the Drilling Project Manager & Drilling Planning Department for site configuration, assessment, need during before approval of drilling project program.
• Methods for handling Well Control matters. Preparations, Implementing and Instruction of Emergency Plans & safety Policy in that Company are developing all the olds Plans acting with Operation Department, Engineering and Contracting Company to achieve more reliable safety behavior and safe Operation.
• Coordinate with Red Adair, oil well firefighter, and Well Capping and contract.
• Ensures that all Well Control safety equipment is kept in safe working condition Carry out regular audits on drilling Rigs.
• Investigates incidents and near misses. Issue the required Drilling Safety Alerts/Flashes when needed.
• Conducts Well Control training courses in safety principles and practices, which include supervising practical exercises. Develops and coordinates orientation programs aimed at promoting accident prevention among personnel, participates in specific well emergency drills for personnel on assigned location, and informs the concerned manager of the program effectiveness.
• Started December 1986 to 1989 as junior position on land rigs graduated to Rig superintendent in 1989.
Training and Certification
Year Course Name Organizer
2015 Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001:2007. DNV Kuala Lumpur aniz 2012 Advanced Risk Management. EuroMaTech-Dubai
2011 PHA for Team Leaders. EuroMaTech-Dubai
2008 Assessment of Risk of Health of Chemical Substances. EuroMaTech-Dubai
2008 NEBOSH International Certificate.
2007 Quantitative Risk and Reliability Techniques. Ecoman Dubai
2006 Implementation and auditing HSEMS IS014001 & OHSAS 18001.
2005 Incident Command System.
2005 Risk -Based Inspection. DNV Abu Dhabi
2005 Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas & classification. EuroMaTech-Dubai 2005 Learning from Industrial ELANTIS Abu Dhabi
2005 Job Safety Analysis. EuroMaTech-Dubai
2004 Safety Audits & inspections. EuroMaTech-Dubai 2002 Train the Trainer. EuroMaTech-Dubai
2001 Advanced Safety Management (HSE BS 8800). IIPT 1995 Fire Fighting Systems. IIPT Amman
1993 Pressure Calculation for Well Control. SEOT Baghdad 1992 Cold and Hot Water System. SEOT Baghdad
1989 Diploma in Refinery operation. JDTC, Tokyo, Japan 1987 Well- Control JDTC, Tokyo, Japan
1987 Oil Well Blow Out and controls. SEOT-Red Adair 1987 Industrial Safety in Oil AND GAS Companies. SEOT Other Qualifications
• Valid UAE Driving License.
• ICDL Certificates.
• Arabic / English.
• UAE Federal Certificates to work in UAE.
• Work Talent Certificates to work in Malaysia
• References upon Request.
• BOSEIT upon Request
• Manager for many major projects in Iraq.
• Participate in capping and controlling of 5 blow -out wells 1991. Best Regards
Abdul Rahman Noori
30 April 2020