Email ID: email@example.com
1. RPA Tool: Automation Anywhere, Pega OpenSpan
2. Programming Languages:C#, Java, C, SQL
3. Knowledge:Agile Methodology
EXPERIENCE: (Capgemini Oct 2017 - present)
Automation (2 years) :
Working as a Sr. RPA Developer (Using Automation Anywhere) for UBS, one of the leading multinational investment bank and financial services company
● Designing RPA process solution in accordance with client standards.
● Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
● Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
● Carrying out release and defect management using JIRA.
● Creating and maintaining solution design documentation. Working as a Sr. RPA Developer (Using Pega Open Span and BPM) for MUFG, a leading global financial services group and banking institutions in Japan
● Creating solution design for automation processes involving web and mainframe applications.
● Estimating tasks and creating subtasks in JIRA for the sprint deliverables and reviewing the acceptance criteria for user stories.
● Undertaken Robotic Webinar using PDF connectors at Pega Academy.
● Undergone internal training on Pega BPM.
Working as a RPA Developer (Using Pega Open Span) for ME Bank, an Australian direct bank based in Melbourne, Victoria
● Implementing and designing solutions for RDA/RPA bots.
● Automated 10+ processes involving web, mainframe and windows applications saving FTEs.
● Worked on Smart Engine Framework with Pega Robotics which reduces development time and ensures best coding practice.
Experience other than RPA :
● Undergone 3 months of FLP training on Dot Net by Capgemini.
● Worked on developing an E-Commerce website (Final Year Project).
● Learned Java, SQL and soft skills as part of Zensar Employability Skill Development program.
1. Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (V11.0) 2. Pega Robotic Automation Architect Essentials
3. 70-483: Programming in C# - Microsoft certified
1. Industry: Banking
2. Functional: RPA Expert, .Net Developer
Sr. No. Examination Year of
Passing Board/ University
1 B.E. (Computer
Engineering) 2017 University of Mumbai 8.06 CGPI
2 HSC 2013 Maharashtra State Board 68.33%
3 SSC 2011 Maharashtra State Board 91.09%