P.O. Box CT ****
Cantonments - Accra
To be able to achieve the goals and objectives in engineering situations both globally and locally by employing my indebt skills and knowledge in Civil Engineering. Talented and fast in learning and adapting to situations and diligent and very hardworking. I possess very good public relations skills and teamwork attitude to enhance and promote productivity in any institution I find myself.
BSc. Civil Engineering September 2014 – July 2018
Central University, Tema-Accra (Miosto Campus)
• Class: Second Class lower
WASSCE Level September 2010 – May 2013
Presbyterian Boys Senior High School, Legon-Accra
B.E.C.E Level March 2001 – April 2010
Airforce Junior High School, Burma Camp-Accra
Site Engineer (Mikadu construction Limited) Sep 2019 –current Construction of a two storey 12 unit classroom block (Kinbu Secondary Technical School)
• Interpretation of engineering drawings for footings,beams slabs and other structural elements.
• Managing of daily activities ongoing site as well as report writings.
• Supervision of daily works as well as assigning them.
• Multi tasking works to meet timelines.
• Interpretation of rebars for all structural elements.
• Liasing with consultants and auhorities to solve issues.
• Setting and marking out for columns bases,foundations and block work to be done. National Service Personnel (Ghana Highway Authority) Accra Sep 2018 – August 2019 Assistant Works Supervisor for Construction of Access Ramps to Footbridge at Redco Junction(Madina).
• Supervision of Concrete works for footings, columns, retaining walls and Ramps.
• Daily Report Writing on Activities ongoing on site.
• Manual calculations on column heights and concrete volumes.
• Supervision of Rebar sizes with specifications provided.
• Supervision of excavation and compaction activities
• Supervision of curing activities on site.
• Interpretation of engineering drawings for ramps and other elements in the drawing. Intern, Facol Limited Abelemkpe-Accra July 2017 - September 2017
• Achieved line markings and road levels as a supervisor.
• Interpretation of Road drawings.
• Supervision of pothole patching.
Intern, Mikadu Construction St-Johns Achimota-Accra July 2016 – September 2016
• Supervisor role of interpreting engineering drawings for profiles and foundations to be done.
• Ensuring all spot heights and manual calculations were accurate.
• Supervision of excavation works for foundations.
• Supervision of block and concrete works.
• Supervision and assigning of daily work activities on site. Intern, Krane Construction Joy Fm- Accra July 2015 – August 2015
• Ensuring working drawings had no errors as a supervisor.
• Ensuring the accuracy of working instruments as a supervisor.
• Supervision of excavation works.
LANGUAGES AND IT KNOWLEDGE
• English- Fluent
• Twi – Native speaker
• Very good knowledge in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD . SKILLS
• Multi Tasking
• Good human relation skills
AWARDS AND INTERESTS
• School Prefect of Junior High School.
• Reading and sporting activities
• Managing Director Mr.Frank Achampong Facol limited (+233) 024*******
• Managing Director Mr Michael Adu Mikadu construction (+233) 024*******
• Ghana Highway Authority Mr .Daniel Donkor Senior Engineer(contracts) (+233) 020*******
• Ghana Highway Authority Mr.Shamzu Issa Deen Principal Engineer (bridges) (+233) 020*******