Name : Usama Ibrahim Hegazi Ismail
Nationality : Egyptian
Date of Birth :25 /02/1978
Address : Riyadh, Al Rabwa Area, close to Nahda Road Tel : 054*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
. B.SC., Electrical Engineering
Graduation Year: May 2001 (Zagazig University Egypt) OBJECTIVE
I am a highly accomplished Electrical and Low Current Engineer with over 17 years’ postgraduate experience in multiple electrical engineering sectors with excellent skills in precision Execution, design and specification of high and low voltage electrical systems and Low Current Systems. for institutional, residential and commercial projects located both nationally and internationally. I have a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and customers.
[Total 17 years Exp. In Electrical- (LC, LV, MV), as a designing & construction field. Experienced in Different positions: Technical office, Designer and Site Engineer With over than 17 years of experience in building systems, including Lighting & power & earthling & ATS & UPS& Generators & MV & LV & (MEP Engineer) And all low current work.
Design calculations for electrical system such as Fault level, voltage drop, equipment sizing, lighting, earthling, cable sizing• Development of load lists. Development of electrical power distribution concepts, SLD, schematic diagrams. And Low Current (BMS, IP-CAM, FA, PA, IP-TEL and Access control) Residential, Commercial, Governmental & Hotel, Infra structures, Landscape Projects. Prepare, study and review technical drawings, specs of electrical systems and BOQ preparing and estimating long and short - term project cost.
. Prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ), Bill of Materials as per drawings. Capability to design and estimate all electrical and low current system. study and review technical drawings, specs of electrical systems and BOQ Have completed numerous projects in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. 1-Residential (housing &/ compounds) & infra structure projects & utilities. 2-Residential projects (Tours / High Rise).
English : Very Good
Arabic : Native
• Computer Skills
• AutoCAD 2020
• REVIT 2020
• Data Networks
• Microsoft Office
• DIALUX EVO
• Etap, SIMARIS design
• Ecodial software Schneider
English : Very Good
Arabic : Fluent
- Saudi Council of Engineers
-Egyptian Engineers Syndicate
From 2009 till now Tuhama Contracting Company (Saudi Arabia) 1- Job: Snr Electrical Engineer (Technical office) (2014 till now). PROJECTS :
- Al-Jawhara villas compound in Khobar –KSA
(112 Villas, Swimming Pool, Family Club, Bowling Hall and Entertainment Hall)
-Wassel Tower (Ministry of Islamic Affairs) in Riyadh –KSA
- AL-jouf University (Infrastructure stage II and IV) in AL-Jouf - KSA
- AL-Jouf University (grand stand building, Basketball Hall, Swimming ball Hall) Job Responsibility:
• Design of electrical work, lighting, power and light current.
• Preparing Electrical shop drawing and Reviewing of Architectural, Structure Drawings to update the related shop drawings
• Design the Network for Medium Voltage networks / Sub Stations /panel board S.L.D
• Calculations of loads for selecting suitable cables & C.B / Transformers of S.S.
• Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site.
• Power socket and wiring.
• Cable tray.
• Roof shop drawings (HVAC).
• Fire alarm system shop drawings.
• Data system and Ip-tel.
• CCTV system.
• Fire Alarm, Fm200 and Co2
• Earthing & Lightning.
• Access control system.
• T.V system.
2- Job: Site Electrical &low current Engineer (2009 till 2014) PROJECTS :
1-Technical College for boys in Al-Hassa –KSA (100 million SAR) 2-Technical College for girls in Al-Medina –KSA (80 million SAR) 3-Technical College for girls in Wadi-Dawaser –KSA (80 million SAR) 4-Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic (spsp) in Dammam -KSA (50 million SAR ) J ob Responsibility: - (AS SITE ENGINEER)
• Execution, Testing, commissioning, Maintenance and handover all Electrical Works and low currents for site (infrastructure) and Building
(Lighting, Power, Generator, UPS, ATS …. etc.) All infra structure M.V & L.V works & installations of Sub stations & Switch Gear.
• Execution, Testing, commissioning low current works FACP, P.A, MATV, BMS, Clock System, Fiber Optic, Ip-Telephone, Smart Class and Data Networks.
• Execution, Testing, commissioning Electro mechanical works related to HAVC (PACU, AHU, A/C, Chiller, CHWP)
• Execution, Testing, commissioning Electro mechanical works related to STP, RO, FM200, CO2, Irrigation network, Potable water and non- potable water Pumps and Fire Fighting products (Electrical, Jockey and Diesel PUMPS).
• Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
• Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all Electrical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
• Follow up all ongoing activity on site
• researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales and resolving any problems that maybe arising during construction
• Supervises electrical supervisors and foremen.
• Perform material take-offs and prepares BOQ.
• Duties encompassed reporting progress, construction problems, resources and administration.
• Delivered quality construction by closely monitoring the works.
• Liaise with the client and consultants resolving all on-site and contractual problems
• Modifications on site if necessary & BOQ revisions& invoice revisions.
• Prepare log sheet and report to the higher management on basis of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly.
• Monitor site progress on daily basic & mange activity at site priority wise.
• Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Electrical and related works prior to execution.
• Prepare monthly invoice for material supply & installation.
• Prepare as built drawing as per site condition.
• Attend weekly meeting with consultant and implement activity at site as discussed.
• Team leader for providing the required design, shop drawing and as-built drawing.
• Responsible for following up with the concern consultant to get the required approvals on drawings, material submittals, method statements…. etc.
From 2006 until 2008 in Al-yasmeen CO. for Trading and Contracting Al-Yasmeen villas compound (Egypt)
Job: Site Engineer (electrical and low current)
• Execution all Electrical work and low current systems for a lot of villas
• Execution Electrical site (infrastructure) works (L.V and M.V) and low current site work (Telephone, Matv) of the tourism village
• Execution Electrical and low current works of Mall, School, Nursery, sport Club and Swimming pool inside Tourism Village From 2003 until 2006 in –El-Shehab Electrical and Electronic contracting Company (Egypt)
Job: Site low current Engineer
• Execution, Design, installing and commissioning low current & Security Systems Including CCTV, Public Address, Fire Alarm, Master Clock, Intrusion, Data Networks, Telephone Networks & PABX Systems, Audio Video, MATV, Gate Security (Blockers, Barriers, Scanners,)
• Misr America International Bank (MAIB) in Cairo, Egypt
• Novotel Hotel in Cairo, Egypt
•Bnp Paribas in Cairo, Egypt
• Ministry of Industry and Foreign Trade
•UAE-embassy in Cairo, Egypt
• Excellent verbal and written skill
• Strong business acumen
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and experience
• Ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
• Builds and maintains strong professional, trusted relationships with management, peers and staff
• Provides guidance, persuades and influences decision makers
• Enthusiastic and committed attitude toward work and task completion
• Communicating with clients and contractors, adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
• Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including NEC, NFAP, IBC, IECC.
References: -All Certificates and References will be represented upon request.