CESAR DANIEL ALTAMIRANO AZURDUY
Beijing, Chaoyang District, Media Village, Tianchangyuan
• Originally come from Bolivia, South America.
• Date of birth. 1980/04/24
• Post graduate Course in Sociology of Sports, August 2012-2013 Beijing Sports University. China.
• Post graduate Course in Sports Management, August 2010-2012 Beijing Sports University. China.
• Bachelor degree in Physical Education and Sports graduated in the International University of Sports. Havana - Cuba. July 2005.
• Certified Swimming Coach
• Flexible and adaptive
• Organizational development knowledge
• Calm under pressure
• Recognition granted by the swimming sharks club. December 2005.
• Recognition from Ministry of sports in Bolivia for planning and perform the project of Bolivian multi-cultural national interscholastic games it held one year later I left Bolivia 2010.
Athletics Director 2019.08 – Present
Beijing JoyEl Academy
In charge of the Physical Education Department MYP PHE Teacher and ASA Coordinator. Physical Education MYP Teacher 2017.08 – 2019.07
Beijing Royal School – BRS
Current Physical Education Leader.
Beijing Royal Foreign Language School: middle school MYP Physical and Health Education courses including units in individual and team sports, aesthetic sports (martial arts, dance) Contributed to unit design and school- wide sports activities.
Karl & Anna l Beijing and Qingdao 2014.08 – 2017.07 Physical Education Teacher, responsible of teaching primary students based in Montessori curriculum, organize sports activities and parents meeting to give a Montessori training
Physical Education Teacher 2011.08 - 2013.06
Tsinghua International School Beijing China
Physical Education Teacher part time and substitute teacher Spanish teacher 2010.08 - 2011.06
Universe Beijing China
Had taught Spanish from beginner to advance level also prepare students for DELE exam.
Manager at Sports Ministry of Bolivia,Sport development Department. 2007.9 -2009.06
Took main part in the planning of Bolivian inter scholastics contest of all the sports disciplines. (Huge impact for the present days) Professor and Head of Sports department of Normal University NUR Santa Cruz – Bolivia 2005.08 – .2007.08
Responsible of Physical Education department, swimming coach for the Shark team.
• University NUR of Bolivia Head of Sports, Bolivia. 2005 - 2007
• Manager in the Sports Ministry of Bolivia . 2007-2009
• Beijing Royal School Physical Education Leader, Beijing. 2017- 2018
QUALIFIED TO TEACH
• Physical Education
• Swimming (coach)
• SPANISH (Mother tongue)
• ENGLISH (Fluent)
• CHINESE MANDARIN (Fluent)
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Good at use new technology for teaching