Phone: 973-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Business with a concentration in Finance graduate seeking full-time position. Intelligent and loyal team member, readily listening to others, acknowledging peer accomplishment, and contributing to positive and productive work environments and team morale with 2 + years of experience in an office based work environment. Strong communication skills with strong grip on English and Spanish languages.
Bilingual in Spanish and English, Notary Public of New Jersey, NMLS #- 1950292, Bloomsburg Market Concept (BMC), MS Office
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Windows XP/Vista. EDUCATION
Ramapo College of New Jersey, Mahwah, NJ, June 2020 Anisfield School of Business – AACSB Accredited
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Finance Concentration GPA: 3.1 / 4.0
Kean University, Union, NJ, September 2016–December 2017 International Business
Honors and Awards: Dean’s List 2016, 2017
Affinity Federal Credit Union, Dover, NJ, December 2017–Present Relationship Specialist I
• Monitor all balances and deposits to ensure all money is accounted for and followed proper procedures to guarantee no faults.
• Open new various types of accounts for customers, including checking, savings, business, and CD accounts to satisfy member needs.
• Manage working at front counter to assist customers with various banking needs, including deposits, withdrawals, and balance checks.
• Balance Automated Teller Machines, Teller Cash Dispensers (ECR)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) often totaling more than $100,000 to keep machine balanced with end of day reports.
• Conduct audits and daily balancing of bank vault exceeding $250,000 to follow bank depository regulations.
• Respond to consumer loan applications, kept organized spreadsheet to manage and track applications before expiration.
Randolph Alliance Church Youth Leader, Randolph, NJ, February 2017–Present
• Lead and coordinate Bible study topics for Friday youth classes to make sure there was always a topic.
• Incorporate fun learning and social activities into Bible study groups including Vacation Bible School, church plays, and other events.
• Implement group-appropriate devotionals and visual presentations to make sure study groups had proper devotionals.
• Monitor study groups to make sure students stayed focused on important messages. VOLUNTEER ABROAD EXPERIENCE
Mission’s Trip to Dominican Republic, Santiago, Dominican Republic, June 2017–August 2017
• Collaborated in painting walls in low-resource communities to provide a better shelter for impoverished families.
• Coordinated enough water distribution to certain job sites to supply safe clean water.
• Educated young adults and teenagers the English language for a better understanding in a foreign language.
• Planned Bible study activities for 300 kids for Vacation Bible School events to provide a greater understanding of God.