Highly energetic person with great personality and motivation, and with a desire to succeed in my career to utilize communication skills and develop appropriate client retention.
Humber Institute of technology & Advanced Learning Toronto, Ontario
Hospitality Management Program
Kurukshetra University – India
Bachelor of Commerce
Litt Trucking Ltd.
• Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations.
• Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
• Ensuring that the materials are loaded correctly onto the dump truck.
• Greasing the dump truck every 5,000 miles.
• Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which includes checking the oil, gas and water levels as well as the lights and tires.
• Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management.
• Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in good working order.
• Maintaining accurate driver logs.
• Complying with all safety rules and regulations
Jonluca (truck Driver) January 2017-April2019
•Carry out deliveries on a specified route
•Good physical condition
•Provide excellent customer service and exhibit professionalism
•Highly dependable with strong work ethic
Pizza Pizza (Driver) January 2016 - 2017
I work in pizza pizza as a driver for nearly about a year which gives me an idea of roads and how to use GPS and use the best way to reach out the customer and gives the customer WOW experience. While delivering food. I need to inspect my car on a daily basis before starting my shift which includes look at light and tires and horn is working or not.
Tubs (Bathing Store) Shipper and receiver September 2015-2016
Tubs provide customer complete bathing and kitchen Accessories which are mainly used in renovated house, new building and apartments. It is located near Dundas and Sherway garden where there are mainly high-end people and Real Estate Entrepreneurs.
·Receiving orders online as well as on phone calls
·Loading there items in their cars and trucks
Position- truck driving Apr 2017 – Jan 2018
Transporting finished electric goods from warehouse to customers
Inspecting truck for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
Planning routes and meeting delivery schedule.
Efficient in handing multi- tasks.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PPT etc.)