513-***-**** AKANSHA SAINDANE email@example.com
Electrical Engineer, who combines over 2 years of technical experience in Network designing, Embedded System designing and Optimization. I am a value oriented, self-motivated and a team player who likes sharing ideas & brainstorming. WORK EXPERIENCE
Instrument and Controls Engineering Intern – Jacobs Engineering, Cincinnati, USA Jun 2019 – Oct 2019
• Worked on the development of the control loops, control panel design, instrument sizing and specification.
• Assisted with senior engineers with design activities and with production of construction deliverables.
• Worked on system architecture diagrams, PLC control panels, installation details, location plans and I/O list.
• Developed and customized AutoCAD software and AutoCAD based products using Visual Studio (C# programming).
• Read and updated P&ID and isometric drawings using AutoCAD Electrical tools for a biopharmaceutical facility.
• Collaborated in a multidisciplinary team to execute a BD project reviewing client needs, schedules & budgets.
• Read a real Request for Proposal and co-presented the full proposal to an audience of 50 people. Teaching Assistant Electrical Department – University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, USA Sept 2018 - Present
• Performed all assistant teaching duties including mentoring projects, lecturing, grading and supervising exams. Electrical Engineering Intern – Perfect Auto Engineers, Indore, INDIA May 2017 - May 2018
• Worked on design, system development, integration and testing of multiple embedded systems on different UCs.
• Assisted in developing embedded firmware design to interact with various protocols (SPI, I2C, UART, ADC)
• Assisted in designing and developing major functionalities and features for existing and new products.
• Managed the product firmware and programming changes for subsystems of firmware and embedded code. Electrical Engineering Trainee – Boost Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Nasik, INDIA Feb 2017 - Apr 2017
• Designed & performed simulations of microelectronics circuits & optimized design orientation for PCB fabrication.
• Created and maintained electronic circuit design guidelines for board design teams.
• Reviewed electrical schematics, network drawings layouts and interpreted datasheets for components.
• Attended team and functional design reviews meetings. Knowledge of field standards and specifications. SKILLS
• Programming knowledge: C, C#, Embedded C, Assembly • MATLAB and Simulink • Autodesk: AutoCAD Electrical, Visual Studio • SolidWorks, MPLAB X IDE • Hardware: PIC Microcontrollers, Intel FPGA-DE10, Microprocessor, Arduino Uno
• FPGA: Altera and Xilinx Design and Programming, Embedded Firmware, Verilog, VHDL • SDLC • PHP Protocols: UART, SPI, SDI, I2C, RS232/422, CAN, Profibus • Debugging: logic analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, Signal generators, Emulators, Oscilloscope, Power Supplies • Circuit Designing & Simulation: Altium, Circuit Designing & Soldering, Eagle, Proteus, Altium, PSPICE, OrCAD • Embedded Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, RTOS • MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint. EDUCATION
Master of Engineering in Electrical (University of Cincinnati, OH, USA) GPA: 3.42 Grad. May 2020 Coursework: Embedded Systems, Trustworthy Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Advance Microsystem Design, Wireless Networking, Lean Six Sigma, Innovation and Design Theory Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics (University of Pune, INDIA) GPA: 3.9 Top 5% in my program May 2017 Coursework: Electromagnetics Component Theory, Digital Signal Processing, Analog Circuit Design, Digital Electronics, VLSI System PROJECTS
• Implemented a biometric security system with PIC24 microcontroller & LCD by interfacing a fingerprint sensor module using Embedded C (MPLAB X).
• Developed a safe, secure, and reliable embedded software design model for safety critical systems by analyzing waterfall, agile and scrum process development models (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Developed a fun game using Basys3 Artix-7 FPGA board using random number generation algorithm and Embedded C programming (Altera and Xilinx).
• Developed a Digital Braille communication system for the blind community enabling them to access the latest information and the technologies using Embedded C interfaced with PIC16F877A using Assembly Language.
• Designed a mobile embedded system using C programming to monitor key parameters of a distribution transformer using GSM Modem, with a standalone Arduino and different sensors to avoid any catastrophic failure.