To obtain challenging and rewarding full time position in mechanical design and mould design with growth and learning opportunities in supportive, Challenging work environment that would take advantage of my job experience. Professional Summary:
• Highly creative and experienced design engineer
• Strong computer skills in CAD
• Flexibility to support multiple projects
• Good knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and tolerance
• Strong experience in plastic mould design and product design
• Strong work experience in Unigraphics (NX11 and NX9) and AutoCAD
• Knowledge in CATIA, Creo, ANSYS 14.0
• Unigraphics (Solid modeling, Surface modeling, Sheet metal, Drafting, Assembly Modeling)
• Strong knowledge in manufacturing
• Knowledge in new product development
• Developed new designs and customized existing equipment based on Customer requirements
• Enhanced existing equipment to improve the manufacturing process
• Certified: “CAD USING NX”.
• Designing and trouble shooting of all types of plastic injection moulds
• Knowledge of quality Control, SAP.
Nice Neotech Pvt Ltd December 2017 - Present
Neonatal intensive care equipment manufacturer
• Responsible for the failure of the products.
• Responsible for the failures of the test conducted to test the product.
• Reasonable for feasibility and feedback for Machine Assembly.
• Responsible for purchasing the material from supplier.
• Responsible for aesthetics of the product.
• Responsible for the documents to handover the product to the production.
• Adding required tolerance and draft angle.
• Analysis and cross check the product.
• Selection of plastic material based on the product use.
• Responsible for draft analysis.
• Responsible for detailing for manufacturing
• nice3333 Infant Transport Incubator.
• nice5555 Infant Radiant Warmer.
• Nice 1000N Weighing Scale.
• Transilluminator Housing design.
• Graduated as mechanical engineering in Saveetha University in June-2016 with 9.2 CGPA
• Higher Secondary Education completed in Narayana Junior College in June-2012 with 89%
• Secondary School Leaving Certificate in St. Mary’s Matriculation Hr. Sec. School in June-2010 with 75%
• Dual Utilization of Pump Motor published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 vol.10No.65 (2015).
• Autocruise by Fuel Shutoff System (Scopus) Published in International Journal of Engineering and research.
• IMPROVEMENT OF KITTING ZONE AND FABRICATION OF KIT PALLET at RENAULT NISSAN AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED with Duration of 3 Months.
• Auto CAD 2015
• Unigraphics NX 9
• CATIA V5 R20
• ANSYS 14.0
• Creo 4.0
• Name : Srikumar B
• Date of Birth : 28-02-1995
• Father’s Name : Appalaswamy Behara
• Mother’s Name : Pratibha B
• Language Known : Odiya, Telugu, Tamil, English, Hindi
• Marital Status : Single
I hereby declare that all the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Chennai Srikumar B