https://www.linkedin.com/in/saiksh/ Cell # 323-***-****
Authorization : US citizen
Senior QA Engineer with expertise in all phases of testing for Client/Server and Web applications Creative, detail oriented and motivated team player with solid technical background and analytical skills. QA experience in all phases of software life cycle, including requirements gathering, writing automation scripts,scheduling, testing, defects tracking, risk analysis and reporting. Summary of Experience and Major Strengths
·9+ years of testing/development experience in Software Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Web applications development.
· Proficient in functional, negative, regression, system integration (SIT), acceptance (UAT), GUI and browser compatibility testing.
· Solid expertise in Automation testing using automated testing tools Internal Symantec Automation tools,Hp-Unified Functional Testing .
· Excellent knowledge of Manual Testing and working experience in with test planning,test cases creation, test execution and test results analysis.
· Expertise in Black box and White Box testing.
· Worked extensively on Running test suites on daily basis,monitoring and analyzing the results for quality checks on daily basis .
· Hands-on experience in triaging builds for stablizing and defects filing and monitiring the changes .
· Excellent knowledge in Agile Development Process .
· Excellent experience as Scrum master in collaborating multiple task among team member around the globe .
· Excellent knowledge in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)- requirement analysis, design, programming, testing and maintenance.
· Liaised with developers, business analysts and user representatives in application design and document reviews.
· Testing of web application, client-server and database projects.
· Increased production 10-fold, with 100% on-time delivery and dramatic increase in quality of product to customer, in quality management role with employer (2012).
· Strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented and fast learner.
· Superior analytical, Interpersonal skills, presentation skills and self-starter.
· Appreciated for handling Crucial conversations within team member at time of conflicts.
,Hp-Unified Functional Testing v11.5 to v11.53, Quality Center, Test Director,Beyond Compare 3.0,Bugzilla. Source-code Control Perforce,Visual Source Safe 6.0, Esxi, VmWare Workstation and Jenkins,Jira . Professional Experience
Sr .Software Engineer and Scrum Master - Symantec Inc Nov 2010 – June 2017
· Hands on experience in writing API in .Net using C# language Page 1 of 3
·Collaborated and contributed with team members on building Automation framework from scratch(proof of concept),built it and delivered in 10 months first version.
· Expertise manual testing, debugging,highlighting defects
· Hands on experience in fixing automation defects and defects verification
· Worked extensively on code coverage tool like Cobertura (Java) and Bullseye (C++)
· Worked on Calculating Code coverage and automating the process for weekly basis
· Expertise in converting manual test case into automated scripts
· Worked extensively on updating existing automation scripts and implemented many automated scripts in powershell
· Implemented lot of Adapters in C# for internal Automation tool
· Created tools like Run and revert to save automation time
· Hands on experience on running builds and Triage and report daily builds to peers for Products side and Automation defects
· Initiated the Report format process and visibility of high sensitive product defects
· Testing on SEP Product and finding product defects
· Expertise in report generation,test plan creation and Test Strategy
· Triage automation extensively finding and filing Product /Automation defects in Internal Company tools
· Coordinate with Developers by helping sharing the reproduced environment to get defects fixes faster
· Initiate the daily report process to managers for defect fixing updates
·Certified Scrum Master serving a 14 member team across the globe
· Experience in resolving team conflicts as scrum master
· Proficient in communicating with team while discussing task as Scrum Master
·Received 3 "Above and Beyond Applause award " for Team collaboration Automation Engineer QA - TANDBERG TV (Part of Ericsson Group) Dec 2008 – March 2009
· Provided black box testing for the web application.
· Provided Functional, Regression and Integration testing using automated test cases.
· Troubleshooting inaccuracies or problems in the product.
· Engaged with the QA, Development team and management to share results and recommendations.
· Took the initiative to design a web application applying Struts Framework and provided my research to committee.
· Reported bugs and enhancements to Developers using Bugzilla.
·Provided white-box testing for client services based applications and stand alone desktop applications
· Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and regression testing.
·Designing and implementing test applications and developing JSP, JUnit Test cases based on web APIs.
·Excellent in working on QTP tool.
·Tested with Oracle 9i Database using the Toad and SQL Language. Page 2 of 3
·Programmer Analyst and Team Member to develop software components – API, Modules Created, developing and maintaining Java Classes,Windows Application, Java Framework, which manages and runs,connecting to the data source .
·Promoted to mentor junior quality engineers for using the automation tools effectively and floor personnel in continuous improvement techniques for writing and developing new scripts.
·Determined testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, GUI Testing and generated reports.
·Analyzed application, system, and security errors. Escalated issues to developers and verified fixes.
·Attended weekly defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
·Practice proprietary CMMI-Level 5 processes to successfully manage and deliver the projects.
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering) Jun 2002 - Jun 2006 Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, MP, India
·American Red Cross Adult CPR /AED 2019
·Certified Scrum Master 2016
·Sun Certified Java Programmer
·Cognizant Certified for Java Developer
·Cognizant Certified for Quick Test Professional.
Page 3 of 3