Phone: +91-860******* Mailid:email@example.com
To learn and function effectively in an organization by applying my strengths and to constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• I have 1 years experience in a chip level PCB service and testing engineer.
• Good knowledge in PCB assemply (SMD & PTH) and testing.
• Perform all responsibilities in areas of PCB assembly, preparing for solder, and inspection of boards.
• Hand soldering and rework of a wide variety of Through hole and SMD electronics components.
• Perform quality assurance testing on components.
• Managed the workman achieving the periodic production targets.
• Followed Standard Operation Procedures, manual & work instruction for production operations for the unit.
• Good knowledge in PCB service process.
• Projects completed on time, below cost to meet or exceed customer requirements.
• Experience in updating data to maintain departmental records and databases.
• Developing test plan and evalution procedure.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
• Service Support Engineer in Consul Neowatt Power Solution, Chennai (From February 2015 to December 2016).
2017 B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from Sthyabama university secured an aggregate of 77.36%.
2013 - XII from Seventhday Matrics Higher Secondary School, Kalpakkam and secured an aggregate of 73.33%.
2011 - X from Seventhday Matrics Higher Secondary School, Kalpakkam and secured an aggregate of 85.40%.
Office Tools: MS office
Operating systems: Windows 7,windows 10.
• Date of Birth : 08.08.1996
• Gender : Female
• Father’s Name : A.Elumalai
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages known : English, Tamil
• Permanent address : NO-1 A Block, Jeevarathinam Nagar, Royapuram-600021.
I hereby declare that the above statement are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Chennai Sincerely,