Francis Wesly G
Seeking a professional career in a growth oriented working environment, which gives me an opportunity to utilize and develop my skills and strength. Desired of a work environment that promotes teamwork and allows independent responsibilities. Technical Qualification:
● B.E - Mechanical with 73.9% during (2009 – 2013) at Bharath Niketan Engineering College, Theni – Affiliated to Anna University - Chennai.
● H.S.C., completed with First class of 74.41% during (2008 – 2009) at Barenbruck Hr. Sec. School, Bungalow Surandai.
● S.S.L.C., completed with First class of 75.8% during (2006 – 2007) at Barenbruck Hr. Sec. School, Bungalow Surandai.
1. Service Engineer, from April 2016 to Present
Nebashi CNC Automation Private Limited, Hyderabad
● Commissioning and Installation of new CNC, VMC, HMC and SPM machines
● Servicing of CNC, VMC, HMC and SPM machines
2. Apprenticeship Training, from March 2014 to August 2015. Sakthi Auto Component Limited, Tirupur.
● Operating all type of CNC (FANUC ACE Series, PUMA, LMW, HYUNDAI-KIA) Turning and Milling, VMC and HMC Machines
● Checking daily basis pre-operation check sheet
● Achieving daily production target
3. Hobbing Section Supervisor, from January 2014 to February 2014 Rydon Auto Private Limited, Coimbatore.
● Supervising the Operators assist them to complete their jobs
● Maintaining Tool History Card
● Reporting to Manager on production status
4. Production Planning Supervisor, from August 2013 to December 2013 Rydon Auto Private Limited, Coimbatore.
● Planning the Raw materials to complete the order
● Analysing the Order quantity and pre-plan the production schedule
● Following the production status and update to the Manager.
● Maintaining the Work Order schedule
Academic Project Details:
● Mini Project - “Four Wheel Steering System Using Microcontroller”
● Academic Project - “Design and Analysis of Efficient Cooling Fins” Achievements:
● Won a 2nd Prize in Paper Presentation at “National Level Technical Symposium”.
● Won 3rd prize in CAD Modelling at Paavai Engineering College.
● Won a 2nd Prize in Multi Media Presentation Event in “Anna University Dindigul Campus”, Dindigul.
● Attended in Industrial Visit to “Ashok Leyland” at Chennai through “Society Of Automobile Engineering” (SAE).
● Attended in two days workshop on “Non Destructive Testing” at Bharath Niketan Engineering College.
Father’s Name : I. GNANAOLIVU
Mother's Name : G. THANGA PRAGASI
Date of Birth : 15th January 1992
Age : 28
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Tamil
Address of Communication : 50/4, Kaliamman Kovil Street, Meenakshi Nagar,
Madurai 625 012
I hereby declare that the information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge. I also wish to state that, I will carry out any responsibilities assigned to me to the best of my ability and to offer my contribution in any challenging business for the company growth. Yours Cordially,