Aaron Young Tsang
***** **** ***** ***., ******, TX 75035
+1-425-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org tsangaaron09 tsangaaron Education
University of Washington, Seattle Seattle, WA
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN HUMAN-CENTERED DESIGN AND ENGINEERING September 2018 - June 2022
• GPA: 3.53/4.0
• Relevant Coursework: Intellectual and Technical Foundations of Informatics, Principles of Statistical Reasoning, Computer Programming II, Calculus with Analytic Geometry I, II, III, Elements of Statistical Methods Experience
Undergraduate Researcher- Bioinformatics Analyst Seattle, WA GENETICALLY ENGINEERED MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING CENTER (GEMSEC) RESEARCH LAB Sept 2019 - PRESENT
• Produced different models using mathematical algorithms within Python
• Created algorithm to sift through and translate large data sets into information useful for peptide candidacy of biological functions Front-End Web Application Team Leader Seattle, WA
GRACEPOINT CHURCH SEATTLE Mar 2019 - Oct 2019
• Created a web page using HTML and CSS that would act as a bulletin board for church events
• Designed prototype of the web page using Figma and Adobe XD to best accommodate the needs of different users Project Management Intern (Shadowing) Shanghai, China TI GAMES LTD. May 2016 - Jun 2016
• Analyzed how other successful Play Station game companies chose to advertise their games pre-release date
• Wrote and translated answers on behalf of the company on multiple forums and blog spots Projects
HuskyADAPT: STEPUP App (Current Project)
Developing an app, in conjunction with Seattle Children’s Hospital, that will give patients in the Cancer Care Unit a fun and interactive way to stay active during their treatment at the hospital. The goal is to help each patient complete a marathon during their stay. NFL Analysis App
Created a Shiny App using R to analyze NFL teams, by teams or by players, based on relevant attributes in real time by pulling data from a Web API that updated the statistics weekly. Attributes were collected and visualized in different graphs and charts to make more intuitive sense. Modeled United Nations/Global Issues Network Mobile App Led a team of 5 students to create an application using Android Studio that would oversee the annual CISS Model United Nations and Global Issues Network event. The app included important documents, contact information, and other essential information that would help to run the 1500+ people over 2 days.
Languages Java · R · Python
Markup HTML · CSS · XML
Other Tools Github · Android Studio · Invision · Figma · Photoshop CC Awards
• National History Day: First place in China Rounds in the Senior Website CategoryandFinalist in Global Rounds.
• University of Washington Dean’s List: Maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above while taking at least 12 credits.
• ABRSM Piano Exam: Completed Music Theory Level 5 and Level 8 (highest level) for Piano Exams.