Manoj M. Ramalingam
VOIP Network Engineer
• 1 year of experience in IT Administration, IP network design, deployment and troubleshooting.
• Ability to install and manage the VOIP system for a smaller business or larger networks.
• Experience in assisting telecommunication problems or telecom network infrastructure issues.
• Deep knowledge in Networking Infrastructure (Workgroup, Domain, DNS, WINS, DHCP).
• Extensive knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting of Layer 3 Routing protocols RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, EBGP, IBGP, ISIS and BGP and layer 2 protocols, VTP, STP and RSTP.
• Hands on experience in Configuring High end routers like GSR 12000 series, 7500 series and Catalyst Switches like 7600, 6500, 4500 series.
• Experience in working with Office 365 and SolarWinds Management software’s.
• Good knowledge of IP Addressing, Sub netting, OSI and TCP/IP models.
• Attending and resolving day- to-day operational issues with Tickets. Education:
Master’s in Electrical & Computer Engineering, New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY. Bachelors in Electronics & Communication Engineering, SKCET, Coimbatore, India. CERTIFICATION COURSES
• Network Administration (CCNA)
• Server Administration (MCSA)
Cisco Routers : Cisco GSR 12000, 7600, 7500, 7200 VXR, 3800, 3700, 2800, 2600, 2500, Cisco Catalyst Switches : Catalyst 6500, 4000, 3550, 2900 IP Routing Protocols : BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP v1 & v2 Firewalls : WatchGuard & SONICWALL
Ticketing software : SolarWinds MSP Ticket Manager Management software : SolarWinds, Ocular Passportal, One-Note VOIP Devices : Cisco IP phones, Yealink IP phones, SNOM IP phones, SNOM PA’s. Cabling : CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 6a, RJ 45
Operating Systems : Windows Server 2008,2012, 2012R2,2016 & Apple Languages : C, C ++, Java
Software : NS-2 & NS-3 Simulator, Wireshark, VMware, Cloud-Analyst, Cloud-Sim, PowerShell, MATLAB, Model Sim, VHDL, Xilinx, NetBeans Microsoft Office : Office 365
1.Intrinsic Technology Group April 2019 – Till now Intrinsic Technology Group is a minority owned technology service and hardware provider. With the ability to provide Managed IT Security and Services, VOIP GSM Services, MFP Hardware and Service, Security Systems, Remote Monitoring/On Site Service under one single roof, Intrinsic enables its' clients to consolidate multiple vendors to streamline the purchasing and service needs of the small and mid -size business space.
Project 1- Network Administrator
• Manage the IT administration for clients.
• Monitor and Troubleshoot IT related issues using Solar winds N-central.
• Troubleshoot the Network Issues onsite and remotely depending on the severity of the issues.
• Strong Knowledge in working with Cisco Routers, Switches, Watchguard Firewall & Unified Access Controller.
• Configuring and troubleshooting the Sharp & Lexmark MFP’s on the network.
• Installing the required operating system on the Dell Servers.
• Efficient in working on Server Manager.
Environment: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, WatchGuard Firewall, Unified Access Controller, Sharp
& Lexmark MFP’s.
Project 2- VOIP Network Engineer
• Installed, configured and managed Network routers, firewalls and switches.
• Performed testing on the Cisco & Yealink based VOIP phones for a client’s infrastructure.
• Configured the VOIP phones on a PBX server for all the clients.
• Ability to understand and solve the problems with the VOIP configurations.
• Analyze and consider network overall performance and grant solutions to optimize traffic flows, security, and methods
Environment: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, WatchGuard Firewall, Yealink Phones, Cisco Phones, Unified Access Controller.
2. Mechatron Solutions June 2017 – Aug 2017
Network Administrator - Intern
Mechatron solutions provides the world class turnkey assembly and testing solutions to various industry segments like Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, and Comfort Products. Mechatron Solutions is well known for its proven design capability, high flexibility, excellent quality and project management skills.
• Obtained Hands on Experience on Deployment of servers and LAN, routers, switches.
• Network Monitoring
• Managing VPNS and DHCP.