O B J E C T I V E A B O U T M E
Birmingham, AL Seeking an employment in
management and business Analyst
to explore career options and utilize
communication abilities with
Over three years of experienced in
project management and estimation.
Recently graduated with MBA degree
in the U.S. and valid work permit as
S K I L L S
E D U C A T I O N
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Alabama at Birmingham, GPA= 3.91
Bachelor of Engineering; Electrical major
Kasetsart University, Thailand, GPA =3.0
2010-07 – 2014-05
I N V O L V E M E N T
Kasetsart University, Leader & Volunteer
Engineering group Leader for organizing the facility and managing budget for community
DEMCO Public Co.,Ltd, Internship
Work-study & Support in Electricity Distribution project Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, Wl
Summer Work and Travel program
Supply Chain Optimization
MS Excel, Word
MS Project, Visio
W O R K H I S T O R Y
Electrical Estimation Engineer
Thai Obayashi / Bangkok, Thailand / 2015-06 – 2017-12 Mechanical & Electrical Department, Estimate Section
• Investigated the specifications, drawings of building system, developed a complete understanding of the project requirements.
• Prepared cost estimates from design conception, obtained and revised competitive quotes from subcontractors and vendors
• Reviewed unusual cost records, ensured costs data before submitting, and updated organizational cost standards and outlined common units Technical and Production Trainee
Nestle (THAI) Ltd. / Bangkok, Thailand / 2014-09 – 2015-06 Project department for Can liquid coffee plant, NN factory
• Provided on-going support for Can Liquid Coffee plant, improving Line project responsible included electrical and automation part.
• Coordinated project team, supplier, and contractor tasks into project timeline to ensure all safety and requirements meet the process.
• Organized and Supervised the production line starting from the process operation to the filling and packing line successfully G A I N S I N M B A D E G R E E
• Comprehensive overview of business administration in theories and practice at the organizational levels.
• Understanding the core of corporate management for making decision.
• Ability to evaluate and analysis strategically about how a company establishes and maintains a sustainable competitive advantage
• Learning to explain data science principles to business users. Concepts include Information Gain, Classification, and Logistic Regression.