864-***-**** * firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEMSON UNIVERSITY Clemson, SC, USA
Master of Science, Computer Science May 2021
Courses: Introduction to Machine Learning, Data Visualization, GPA:3.88 Statistics, Data Mining, Cloud Computing Architecture MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Hyderabad, India Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science May 2019 GPA:3.60
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES – Java, C, Python, HTML, CSS PLATFORM & TOOLS – SQL, Tableau, ParaView, GitHub, Android Studio, AWS, IBM Watson, Microsoft Office
SKILLS – Communication, Analytical, Problem-Solving. INTERNSHIPS
VERZEO EDUTECH May 2018 – July 2018
Built an application using Machine Learning, Image Segmentation and Processing techniques for the diagnosis of liver tumors. Implemented Rule-based Engine algorithm and Pixel - based segmentation for disease detection.
ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT INTERN -ENTRY LEVEL E.C.I. L. May 2017– July 2017
Built an android application using Android Studio for management of various projects done by college students(users) to enable tracking of the comments and changes as suggested by their Mentors. PROJECTS & HACKATHONS
• STOCK MARKET PREDICTION & SENTIMENT ANALYSIS (2020) (ON GOING): Analysis of tweets, Stocktwits and determining the sentiment of the stock market traders and investors and predicting if it’s in correlation with the historical stock market data.
• LUNG CANCER DETECTION (2019): Built desktop application that uses Machine Learning, Image processing for diagnosing the disease. Implemented using median filtering, FCM, Neural Network.
• IEEE -IBM LEARNING BOOTCAMP-HACKATHON (2019): Introduction to IBM Watson and real time analysis of exam results using the same.
• SMART INDIA HACKATHON (2018): Participated for the problem statement ““Sentiment analysis with local language support”. Developed a model using Neural Network to determine the sentiment behind a text/tweet.
CERTIFICATES & ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Cybersecurity Essentials-Basics by CISCO
• Database Programming with SQL, TASK certified by Oracle
• Java Fundamentals and Programming, TASK certified by Oracle
• Cambridge Entry Level -International Business English Preliminary, ESOL
• Outstanding contribution for Women Empowerment and Safety, National Social Service (NSS)